My midterm essay is "Is Race something that the world should ignore"

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
rqtLN7U.png

Should I blackpill my teacher tbh

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Blackpill her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yes. fuck their feelings bro. if u can back it up with facts, do it

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Facts don't care about your feelings kiddo

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
do it on Indians jfl

Sierra Leone and Nigeria can hit 95+ IQ if they industrialize

Nigeria has already hit it's max considering that these IQ's were taken in each country's capital city.

Nigeria has already hit it's max considering that these IQ's were taken in each country's capital city.
Nigeria’s capital city is heavily underdeveloped and many people don’t have a proper education. If the country industrialized and had a properly funded education system, the average IQ would be 95-100.

Overseas Nigerians (mostly educated) already can be said to have an IQ average near or at 100.

She'll give you an F, and even if you have a good argument, she will try super hard to find flaws in your logic since she'll be offended. Way more than she will for other students' papers. Sadly school isn't about freethinking, it's about thinking along the path they want you to.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Nigeria’s capital city is heavily underdeveloped and many people don’t have a proper education. If the country industrialized and had a properly funded education system, the average IQ would be 95-100.

Overseas Nigerians (mostly educated) already can be said to have an IQ average near or at 100.
Again, they were IQ testing the most educated individuals they could find. The 84 IQ is the average of the ones tested, but the majority of the country is well behind that, especially in the north. If they industrialized their IQ's would still be pitifully below that of Europe's and Asias.

Again, they were IQ testing the most educated individuals they could find. The 84 IQ is the average of the ones tested, but the majority of the country is well behind that, especially in the north. If they industrialized their IQ's would still be pitifully below that of Europe's and Asias.
cope. Show me proof that they tested the most educated people. After looking at most of the list, It’s probably not true

cope. Show me proof that they tested the most educated people. After looking at most of the list, It’s probably not true
It says in the study that they went to the most prestigious school in Lagos, nigeria. And they also included first generation immigrants that resided in other countries. Which would explain why Sierra Leone (china) and Nigeria (UK) are higher up on the list.

Even if a few Nigerian immigrants that are purposefully placed in the most prestigious schools achieve an IQ of 100 (and let's not forget that it's globalist officials that are conducting these IQ tests), they are still miles away from the millions of whites and Asians who have an IQ of 130+. Just compare the capital of Nigeria to even the poorest, least educated parts of Europe and you'll still see the difference.

It says in the study that they went to the most prestigious school in Lagos, nigeria. And they also included first generation immigrants that resided in other countries. Which would explain why Sierra Leone (china) and Nigeria (UK) are higher up on the list.

Even if a few Nigerian immigrants that are purposefully placed in the most prestigious schools achieve an IQ of 100 (and let's not forget that it's globalist officials that are conducting these IQ tests), they are still miles away from the millions of whites and Asians who have an IQ of 130+. Just compare the capital of Nigeria to even the poorest, least educated parts of Europe and you'll still see the difference.
No no nooooo :feelscry:

I can’t cope

We will see. I honestly really doubt that any country composed mostly of Africans can hit 90+ average IQ. No insult meant, it just is what it is.
What I'm curious about though is why Brazil seems to be an outlier on the two maps posted.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Bro you will be labeled as a racist mysoginist bigot trumpist cunt

Use the logic of the question against itself. Ignoring race implies ignoring the issues that each of those races faces. It's the highest IQ way of subtly blackpilling while putting on the mask of bluepilling. You don't have to fuck your grade over while still writing a good essay.
Norm Macdonald did it really well here:

no just lie your way through school stupid

its pure downside to do this

just pretend to be an npc and write what your teacher wants to hear so you can graduate, its a good cognitive exercise to entertain and argue for ideas you dont believe anyways

your teacher is not going to change his mind, hes a fucking teacher theyre all retards

You should definitely go for it and show initiative, but it's extremely important that if you do, you're very thorough and make sure you don't leave any gaps.

I’m nigerian and my iq is 136 on the stanford-binet scale, but iq is mostly a genetic thing and my dad is a semi-famous physicist. Some African countries wont pass 90 iq but I believe a few of the countries can past 100 iq benchmark or be near it if the government focused on education and corruption was reduced.

Most blacks that are descendents of slavery are dumb af tho, a few of them are 100+ iq and those are typically well-spoke/nerdy/nonhoodlike people. Colleges sort of acknowledge the iq difference between races with the implementation of affirmative action/raced based admissions. For example, a black with 35 act and 3.5 gpa can get into yale but a white/asian with that stat never will get into yale unless they have an international honor or compelling extracurricular/essay.

I’m only here to heightmaxx but some of the topics or motions discussed here are interesting and I often lurk here when im not studying.