My mind os trying to kill me and I can't control it

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
7,790
Reputation
14,883
I'm trying so hard to dont be depressed and suicidal but my mind keeps throwing thoughts that hurt me all the time

I dont feel in control of my fuckin mind wtf I cant bear it anymore
 
7190.jpg
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
seriously, you might benefit from acid or shrooms, give it a try
 
serotonine go brrt poof dead
 
seriously, you might benefit from acid or shrooms, give it a try
I'm too afraid to use it and go crazy or kill myself

I really think that my mind wants me to kill myself, cause it doesnt stop fuckin hurting my feelings all the time

I'm seriously thinking about getting help or something
 
Last edited:
no way man i cant relate at all :forcedsmile:
 

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
7
Views
39
mtnoct
mtnoct
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
14
Views
77
jflmeister
jflmeister
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
15
Views
112
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
andrey5344
Replies
8
Views
45
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top