RedDragonSlayer
赤い東京
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2026
- Posts
- 15,736
- Reputation
- 28,343
I provide the good stuff
She provides me with food and farms
Fairs
She provides me with food and farms
Fairs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That would be irl mcView attachment 5712185
would you have to play Minecraft if you looked like this?
I have full neterithe gear you fool
I have full neterithe gear you fool
The world is like 2 years oldHow long you’ve been building
Damn alot of grind you put in I bet it’s niceThe world is like 2 years old
Days played are about 800 so its not that impressiveDamn alot of grind you put in I bet it’s nice
You should let us see that brodie
You been busy lately bro? I can relate been busy since I started collegeDays played are about 800 so its not that impressive
Been playing on and off
I just build houses all day in Minecraft