My MK677 results

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
It’s not ideal but it’s definitely legit, over the past year my growth was slowing down and I was growing barely .1 of an inch a month (I was 5’8.75 in september following a large growth spurt and 5’9.5 in may, so only .75 in 9 months.) I used mk677 for 6 months since may and grew from 5’9.5 in the morning 5’9 in the night to 5’11 morning 5’10.5 night so 1.5 inches which is pretty decent.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Lev Peshkov, RapGod and 1 other person
What does it do? Just increases hunger?

Also could possibly just be normal growth too cant tell, but damn that's good. At this rate you can reach 6' 1"

It’s not ideal but it’s definitely legit, over the past year my growth was slowing down and I was growing barely .1 of an inch a month (I was 5’8.75 in september following a large growth spurt and 5’9.5 in may, so only .75 in 9 months.) I used mk677 for 6 months since may and grew from 5’9.5 in the morning 5’9 in the night to 5’11 morning 5’10.5 night so 1.5 inches which is pretty decent.
how old are you? i'm 16 and seriously thinking about buying some

I grew 1cm in 8 weeks at 19.5 years old with MK677, Ostarine and LGD4033

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
What does it do? Just increases hunger?

Also could possibly just be normal growth too cant tell, but damn that's good. At this rate you can reach 6' 1"
I didn’t notice that much of a hunger increase. I don’t know if it’s normal growth but I don’t think so, you only get one growth spurt and following it you should see a steady decrease in height growth.

Im gonna be using HGH to hopefully reach 6’1 ill report its results as well

I grew 1cm in 8 weeks at 19.5 years old with MK677, Ostarine and LGD4033
growth plates closed or nah? i kinda haven't grown at all from 16 to 17 but this is kinda lifefuel

I didn’t notice that much of a hunger increase. I don’t know if it’s normal growth but I don’t think so, you only get one growth spurt and following it you should see a steady decrease in height growth.

Im gonna be using HGH to hopefully reach 6’1 ill report its results as well
where do you source that shit from? the MK667 + HGH

what was your dosage bro

I'm still doing my research on sauces but I'm gonna blast GHRP-2 + Mod-GRF(1-29) soon. Should definitely go on this stack if you wish. It will give you better results than MK-677 alone. You can even do it with MK-677 for more gains. I am probably not gonna grow taller but frame gains are still well within the realm of possibility. Even if I get 1cm from this it's worth. Every cm counts.

• +1
what was your dosage bro
25mg

I was also using cope supplements like zinc, etc but I doubt they had an effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and TRNA
25mg

I was also using cope supplements like zinc, etc but I doubt they had an effect
Noticed any insulin desensitisation?

• +1
PSA: I was using it with creatine and it bloated the fuck out of me I legit looked truecel tier so be wary of that

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I'm mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux
I am trying to get my hands onto alibaba hgh how do I take it and dose it are you educated on that subject?

I am trying to get my hands onto alibaba hgh how do I take it and dose it are you educated on that subject?
Yes I am educated, you need to reconstitute it with bac water and inject it at 45 angle into a thigh also dosage is 5iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
What did it do to your face

How tall are your parents?

LOL @ having 3k posts at 15 on this forjm. Mirin tbh I was blackout drunk every weekend at that age

Yes I am educated, you need to reconstitute it with bac water and inject it at 45 angle into a thigh also dosage is 5iu
thanks for the answer !

LOL @ having 3k posts at 15 on this forjm. Mirin tbh I was blackout drunk every weekend at that age
Theres nothing to admire here if anything it’s a statement on how over it is
How tall are your parents?
6’1 father and 5’9 mom I think my growth was stunted before due to low IGF-1

Theres nothing to admire here if anything it’s a statement on how over it is

6’1 father and 5’9 mom I think my growth was stunted before due to low IGF-1
Best of luck man

• +1
jfl I just inject straight 90°

Alcohol nukes IGF levels, condolences

Depends on how long the needle is ig
Yeah I’m using the same ones as you do idk what angle I should inject tbh tbh

• +1
  • +1
Yeah I’m using the same ones as you do idk what angle I should inject tbh tbh
I’m maybe 18% bf and never feel it pinch a muscle at 90°, doesn’t rlly matter tho, 45° would still be subq

Im Fat as fuckso I’m just gonna do 90 degrees since im not pinching muscle anyways
I’m maybe 18% bf and never feel it pinch a muscle at 90°, doesn’t rlly matter tho, 45° would still be subq

• +1