My molar left side are fucked up by cavities and some pieces of it gone

iam good boy

iam good boy

Y' murder a DOG
The doc fixed it but stil dont touch each other when biting will it cuck my ramus and chinkbone left ramus is shorter than right

Dnrd faggot

Eww Haha Pee U

You dont know who you talking to im a murder nigga dont mess with me
Come to düsseldorf I will cut you into little pieces and jerk off to each part

Well thats not what i asked you “im chadlite delusional nigger”
Listen Here MotherFucker And Listen Good, 4 Bloods Tried Jumping me, Didnt Work, I Met Deontay Wilder And i Protected Him MotherFucker. Watch Ur Words Or Ill Come For U And Break The Other Side Of Ur Face, The One That Isnt broken, Motherfucker.

Listen Here MotherFucker And Listen Good, 4 Bloods Tried Jumping me, Didnt Work, I Met Deontay Wilder And i Protected Him MotherFucker. Watch Ur Words Or Ill Come For U And Break The Other Side Of Ur Face, The One That Isnt broken, Motherfucker.
+ how uninteresting are u to have 2k posts, 1k reactions, BRUTAL.

Come to düsseldorf and ill rape you faggot
Come to india kerala i will cut you and feed you rabies infected dog and will burn the dog to dust

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Come to india kerala i will cut you and feed you rabies infected dog and will burn the dog to dust
Nigga i said first so you come im 2 lazy to go to india your ugly shithole of a country.

You will never do a shit you arab abused motherless nigger dwag

I will rape you and kill you

Like the guy i done in somalia not joking

You will never do a shit you arab abused motherless nigger dwag

I will rape you and kill you

Like the guy i done in somalia not joking
1/2 rep ratio stfu fag.

Nigga i said first so you come im 2 lazy to go to india your ugly shithole of a country.
Im not born there but i have connection with the most brootal people just come niggar

Im not born there but i have connection with the most brootal people just come niggar
The only connection there is between you and your family is that your whore bitch mother gets my cum inside of her pussy and you lick it off like a good little faggot

• Love it
Reactions: TDTaykurso
1/2 rep ratio stfu fag.
Abused monke faggot stfu

Nigga who you think you are you fuckin failed abortion type shit