my mom called me a racist when i said i wish my parents were white

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
I told her that white people are better than barbaric ethnics at raising their kids.

Only white people created respect and empathy to people younger than them while ethnics see younger kids as their property/ an accessory. Even when u go outside the white parents are kind and engaging with their kids, the ethnics are low energy and would rather be on their phones. I dont really care about ethnics excuses like muh our families are poor, its clearly a humanity thing at this point where white people are more sensitive than ethnics and naturally better parents. Looking at my mom, the morality in her head doesnt light up , only in very rare times and i can say the same for my father and tonnes of other ethnic parents. Cannot say the same when i start thinking of the white ones i met, sure theres evil ones too but the averages are insane.

Also id still be brazilian just with adopted white people who worship me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Aero, Danish_Smartass and 6 others
this fella keeps beefing with his mom

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Ricky212, Aero and 5 others
the word racist was coined by Trotsky, a communist leader and a jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and noobs
Nigga put some drugs in your parents' pockets and call the cops on them already

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, try2beme and ALP

I told her that white people are better than barbaric ethnics at raising their kids.

Only white people created respect and empathy to people younger than them while ethnics see younger kids as their property/ an accessory. Even when u go outside the white parents are kind and engaging with their kids, the ethnics are low energy and would rather be on their phones. I dont really care about ethnics excuses like muh our families are poor, its clearly a humanity thing at this point where white people are more sensitive than ethnics and naturally better parents. Looking at my mom, the morality in her head doesnt light up , only in very rare times and i can say the same for my father and tonnes of other ethnic parents. Cannot say the same when i start thinking of the white ones i met, sure theres evil ones too but the averages are insane.

Also id still be brazilian just with adopted white people who worship me
I would disagree generally white people are kinda crazy and just white in the brain

No concept of struggle and shit, that's how i grew up, easy breezy sheit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme