my mom called me ugly again

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
she laughed at my face and told me how ugly I was, I was just eating dinner when my brother called me ugly too and my mom agreed and smiled laughing

I'll never get a 1300 SAT, I'll never acheve anything, just another ugly retard.

been crying, also my only friend has started to ignore me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2745, BigBiceps and 6 others
i actually shock at family relations you motherfuckers here have sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3043, gergelyseregdi and 12 others
Fuck this bitch jfl
move out and cut ties with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, gergelyseregdi and BigBiceps
you montioned that she call you ugly in other threads, does she always do that ? what wrong with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, IWantToMax and SayNoToRotting
Curry bitch how dare she

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i actually shock at family relations you motherfuckers here have sometimes

Their is nothing worse than being born in a muslim kike family wish i had hindu parents ngl my ancestors were more based

you're Muslim ? Muslim country or no ?

i think that islam is biggest cope ever

just beat your brother

Their is nothing worse than being born in a muslim kike family wish i had hindu parents ngl my ancestors were more based
bro im born in a muslim family too but my mom would never insult me in any way unless i really deserved it even then she regrets and asks for forgiveness and stuff. your mom is really weird

• +1
bro im born in a muslim family too but my mom would never insult me in any way unless i really deserved it even then she regrets and asks for forgiveness and stuff. your mom is really weird

I though you were the dude in your avi

I will fuck your mum

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3043 and Pillarman
Excuse me?

If my mom ever did something like this she would receive a slap in the face.

Aren't you older than 15? Teach her lessons. Disrespectful behaviour should not be allowed amongst family members

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gergelyseregdi, BigBiceps, IWantToMax and 6 others
at this point I think she's IOIng you bro

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Have you shown your pics before

you montioned that she call you ugly in other threads, does she always do that ? what wrong with her

yeah since I was 11 or 12

its okay im the shit of the family buy hopefully gonna surpass them all, need be the so they can't say shit, and remember never give up because if you give up they won.

Simply brutal reality

My mom's the exact opposite, she thinks I'm "the complete package" not realizing I am white

Very strange a white parents to be muslims but their is a first time for everthing

Not albama
im turkish i dont know if we are considered white (not that igaf) but my parents are darker skinned with brown eyes unlike me

im turkish i dont know if we are considered white (not that igaf) but my parents are darker skinned with brown eyes unlike me

Consider yourself lucky i could have confused for a westerner that's a good thing but i knew you would never find a white western person willingly go to islam why would you it's forced on you they know the truth if people were given the choice they would leave on day 1 the repetitive prayers the the same boring traditions the same things over and over i envy westerners who have never felt the scourge of this cancer

wow that's genuinely sad

wow that's genuinely sad
https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/o/1/1127.jpg?1571572285

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
Consider yourself lucky i could have confused for a westerner that's a good thing but i knew you would never find a white western person willingly go to islam why would you it's forced on you they know the truth if people were given the choice they would leave on day 1 the repetitive prayers the the same boring traditions the same things over and over i envy westerners who have never felt the scourge of this cancer
ok stfo

Dude, does you mother calls your ugly every week?
Excuse me?

If my mom ever did something like this she would receive a slap in the face.

Aren't you older than 15? Teach her lessons. Disrespectful behaviour should not be allowed amongst family members
Exactly.
Tie this bitch to a chair and fucking go GTA V Trevor interrogation scene on her ass.
Sh

Last edited:
  • So Sad