My mom called the cops on me

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
There was 5 cops in my room, my drawer wide open with a bong and ciroc and me tryna sit there on my chair looking petite and innocent n stroking my adorablemaxxed cats who is shell shocked from all these pigs

Fucking ethnic black bitch I called her a snitch nigga as soon as they left now she wanna kick me out. I just acted like a cuck whos desperate to get therapy so they leave me in peace and dont take my shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, PsychoH, LooksThinker and 19 others
If i was chad this wouldnt even happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JefeM0g, LooksThinker, Autismcel and 8 others
What did you do

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, micropp and try2beme
Y

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
shits sad
but tbh just move out its apart of the process of becoming a man
plus single men that live alone has the highest t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, HTN_Mentalcel, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
yea my dad did same those retards came here and said why are you sad u look so beautiful lol , next day they sent me to ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, The Grinch, Donquixote and 3 others
can ur mom force u in a ward where u live? if people come again fucking lock the door or knife them, its better than going to a ward say its selff defense or smthn if u get charged

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and try2beme
Takes from the favela

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and halloweed
yea my dad did same those retards came here and said why are you sad u look so beautiful lol , next day they sent me to ward
And then you got fat 💀

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Takes from the favela
I wish it was tales, calling the cops on your own blood is disgusting work i wouldnt even do to my ex friends

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, poopoohead, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
My mom called the cops on me too after I almost killed her boyfriend 3 weeks ago and I might go to prison for a month

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, poopoohead, Donquixote and 4 others
by the way u dont owe ur mom anything anymore ur free she renounced any right she had when she called cops

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and try2beme
What did you do
Drugs then I threatened to cut myself to stop her from callin the feds cuz i was high n paranoid then fuckit i just cut it but my skin is built different so it aint gonna scar

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, poopoohead and boss8055
can ur mom force u in a ward where u live? if people come again fucking lock the door or knife them, its better than going to a ward say its selff defense or smthn if u get charged
Nah, not if youre above 18 luckily, but i told them dont contact my uni but they said they have to cause ima danger to myself 🤡

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Drugs then I threatened to cut myself to stop her from callin the feds cuz i was high n paranoid then fuckit i just cut it but my skin is built different so it aint gonna scar
Dont do drugs are you stupid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr, NoseProphecy, micropp and 2 others
There was 5 cops in my room, my drawer wide open with a bong and ciroc and me tryna sit there on my chair looking petite and innocent n stroking my adorablemaxxed cats who is shell shocked from all these pigs

Fucking ethnic black bitch I called her a snitch nigga as soon as they left now she wanna kick me out. I just acted like a cuck whos desperate to get therapy so they leave me in peace and dont take my shit
Deserved

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Eriot Lodger, jisko32 and 1 other person
What's the ward like. A lot of users here end up there. Any advice in case I end up there?

• +1
  • +1
What's the ward like. A lot of users here end up there. Any advice in case I end up there?
Dont Take any Medication they offer
Also many Girls are horny there so you can Hit IT easily

• Woah
I wouldnt even rape your stinking mother buddy
Fuck u also u deserved some punishment for ur actions and the things u say
But getting cops called on urself by ur mother is different and depressing

LIke mother like son

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Fuck u also u deserved some punishment for ur actions and the things u say
But getting cops called on urself by ur mother is different and depressing

LIke mother like son
If i gave your whore mother backshots, dirt and vindaloo will start oozing out of her

You’re in the US?

• +1
Sorry for you bud. It's sad some people have shit parents

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, try2beme and Eriot Lodger

Nigger stuff

You fucking nigger

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and try2beme
your mom sounds toxic

I also have a toxic mom that acts out on her emotions. once she gets emotional about things there is absolute no reasoning with her. I have to avoid the situation or comply and agree with what she says until the current mood is over. it's important so I can keep my monthly allowance and just for my general sanity. it's terrible I know but you can't control women like that. you just have to grin and bear it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and autistic_tendencies
Yea my parents did that shit to me too when I was struggling hard af. Fuck this shut man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and try2beme
your mom sounds toxic

I also have a toxic mom that acts out on her emotions. once she gets emotional about things there is absolute no reasoning with her. I have to avoid the situation or comply and agree with what she says until the current mood is over. it's important so I can keep my monthly allowance and just for my general sanity. it's terrible I know but you can't control women like that. you just have to grin and bear it.
Does she go back to normal after like nothing happened
It seems all mothers are bipolar

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Maybe if u were a 6’5 white wasp chad, ur mom wouldnt call the cops on u and let you have sex w her

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Donquixote

Trying to whitemaxx? :feelshah:

• +1
My mom called the cops on me too after I almost killed her boyfriend 3 weeks ago and I might go to prison for a month
Cucked life if your mom has boyfriend

Maybe if u were a 6’5 white wasp chad, ur mom wouldnt call the cops on u and let you have sex w her
Muzzie and their fantasies smh

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Cope, cops don't come to favelas

ur daily experiences are like movies bro

• Hmm...
i was looking for your comment:lul:
Dude comments on everything im on without failure

He has MUCH bigger problems.

IMG 4671

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
nah I'm not about his trolling
but it still is
Nah at this point im disgusted. Imagine someone as revolting and truecel as jisko barks at you everyday. I feel like im gonna start to stink and turn into shit, this faggot is ragingly obsessed

• +1
Its bcs i have long curly hair and mog him onto another dimension, even russians said i mog him as a foreigner brootal this truecel dreams to be me

• Ugh..
Reactions: jisko32
Nah at this point im disgusted. Imagine someone as revolting and truecel as jisko barks at you everyday. I feel like im gonna start to stink and turn into shit, this faggot is ragingly obsessed
If I looked like this at least I wouldn't bark and hate an anyone. Bro really got MUCH bigger problems
IMG 4462

• +1
but nah if its really that serious i hope ur ok cuz ur a good user and not a retard like a lot of people here

• +1
If I looked like this at least I wouldn't bark and hate an anyone. Bro really got MUCH bigger problems
View attachment 2972235
He wont stop regardless because few schizos say muhh hes not that bad but have never stepped foot outside of a shithole, he would be bullied textbook discord mod and zero testostrone lmfao even if i ran him on wizz hed get bullied

• +1