My mom cock blocks from going outside and having a gf and now she's surprised of what i have become.

GeneralCumSHot

GeneralCumSHot

Iron
My mom always tried to prevent from going outside or talking to my friends, telling me that the people outside are evil and they could kill me and etc, which i mean she is not entirely wrong when u look at normies and how they treats inhib sub5. She's also cucking me telling me that sex is bad and evil and if i do it im a bad person and i'll be a dadbeat (despite her getting blown her ass by 4532 betabux dudes) she also tells me that i have to turn 30 for that.

Overall helicopter sheboon mom preparing his son to become a future cuck.

I fortunetly never bought the nonsense of sex bs but i did started to go less and less outside and thus since i was a kid.

Now i am 17 and nothing is moving for me, if not its getting worse. My school grades are ass, i dont have people to who genuinly talk outside + hoeless virgin and i am public target num 1 of foids and normies for mockeries.

Funny part is, my mom is now shocked that all this is happening, One funny moment is when my mom asked if i was ever going to be married and have kids to which i replied with no, she got mad furious and started to chimp out i tried to blackpill, telling her that younger men now a days aren't having it easy, which she denied it. Also she gaslights on me not making money and not having a job at 17.

The delusion is crazy from hipocritical roastie moms.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Imretarded? and GabachoCopium
Am i the only one who have delusional parents like these ?

My mom always tried to prevent from going outside or talking to my friends, telling me that the people outside are evil and they could kill me and etc, which i mean she is not entirely wrong when u look at normies and how they treats inhib sub5. She's also cucking me telling me that sex is bad and evil and if i do it im a bad person and i'll be a dadbeat (despite her getting blown her ass by 4532 betabux dudes) she also tells me that i have to turn 30 for that.

Overall helicopter sheboon mom preparing his son to become a future cuck.

I fortunetly never bought the nonsense of sex bs but i did started to go less and less outside and thus since i was a kid.

Now i am 17 and nothing is moving for me, if not its getting worse. My school grades are ass, i dont have people to who genuinly talk outside + hoeless virgin and i am public target num 1 of foids and normies for mockeries.

Funny part is, my mom is now shocked that all this is happening, One funny moment is when my mom asked if i was ever going to be married and have kids to which i replied with no, she got mad furious and started to chimp out i tried to blackpill, telling her that younger men now a days aren't having it easy, which she denied it. Also she gaslights on me not making money and not having a job at 17.

The delusion is crazy from hipocritical roastie moms.
i already hate your mom tell her she's a slut

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
rip bhai its time to rope but its not too late
get ur grades up and get a job and make money do a couple hustles
do every surgery possible ascend to 8 psl and go to a "party college"

• +1
Reactions: GeneralCumSHot
i already hate your mom tell her she's a slut
whats worse is that she treats me like im the worst kid despite cleaning the house entire house every single day and when she gets at the smallest thing she wont hesisate to litterally go naked and yell at me with the body of a greassy nasty gorrilla.

im litterally living like cinderella but 1000 times worse

whats worse is that she treats me like im the worst kid despite cleaning the house entire house every single day and when she gets mad at the smallest thing she wont hesisate to litterally go naked and yell at me with the body of a greassy nasty gorrilla.

im litterally living like cinderella but 1000 times worse

to make it all worse the gets tapped by a oofy doofy who simps for her right after that (luckily the step dads i had are soy'd to the brim im chill with them)

rip bhai its time to rope but its not too late
get ur grades up and get a job and make money do a couple hustles
do every surgery possible ascend to 8 psl and go to a "party college"
great advice

Great looksmaxxing advice :p