My mom cooks with vegetable oil, what are some cheap healthy alternatives I can suggest?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Title she's been raising me and my brother on that trash shit. I thought we used olive oil but I guess not

What are cheap alternatives that are healthy?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6963 and Looks234
Butter. Polyunsaturated fatty acids aren‘t suitable for cooking and hydrogenated oils are poison anyway. Just use butter

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Amnesia, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Sunflower oil

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
Extra virgin oil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Butter. Polyunsaturated fatty acids aren‘t suitable for cooking and hydrogenated oils are poison anyway. Just use butter
I thought butter was even worse vegetable oil?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2275, coolguy1 and 2 others
I thought butter was even worse vegetable oil?
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, coolguy1, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others
Sesame oil

• +1
Coconut Oil

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person

• +1
Oils me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, PYT, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I think advocado oil or olive oil is better or just use butter

• +1
Butter, Coconut oil, lard

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2275
Peppermint oil, castor oil and crude oil:soy:

Seriously just use olive oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2275
Animal product cope, enjoy your raised cholesterol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, coolguy1, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
Yes, a teaspoon of butter will definitely cause you a heart attack
Stupid nigger, you know you're wrong so you send me smart ass replies. Of course single dietary decisions aren't harmful in and of themselves.

Habits are the problem, and if you make a habit of eating shit tier animal products, you will suffer health consequences.

Let me repeat, you are a nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Animal product cope, enjoy your raised cholesterol.
Idk if joking or not. But if it was bad for your health humans would have been extinct for a very long time already. Or do you think we were all vegans before the agricultural revolution?
And cholesterol is good for you, it's a building block for your hormones, including T, and your brain needs it (explains alot).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2275 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Title she's been raising me and my brother on that trash shit. I thought we used olive oil but I guess not

What are cheap alternatives that are healthy?
Butter, coconut oil, olive oil

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
butter and lard are healthy and much better than oil which oxidizes and will age u fster and cause oxidative damage within the body

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and coolguy1
But if it was bad for your health humans would have been extinct for a very long time already.
You being able to tolerate something does not make it healthy, nor does every bad thing have to literally kill you for it to be bad.

Or do you think we were all vegans before the agricultural revolution?
You understand we ate substantially less meat before we had animals that just stood in place and let us kill them right?

And cholesterol is good for you, it's a building block for your hormones, including T, and your brain needs it (explains alot).
Your body prodcues cholesterol, do you think vegans/peacatarians have zero? Do you think there aren't different types or cholesterol?

Idk if joking or not. But if it was bad for your health humans would have been extinct for a very long time already. Or do you think we were all vegans before the agricultural revolution?
Of course. Saturated fat in the brain keeps memory literally, it is like hard drive for human

You being able to tolerate something does not make it healthy, nor does every bad thing have to literally kill you for it to be bad.

You understand we ate substantially less meat before we had animals that just stood in place and let us kill them right?

Your body prodcues cholesterol, do you think vegans/peacatarians have zero? Do you think there aren't different types or cholesterol?
Well hunter gatherers probably did eat meat less frequently but when they did they ate alot. You have to remember they ate the whole animal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
I use sunflower oil