My mom found the masturbation closet. I legitimately want to stop living.

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
So...I'm 22 and live at home. I use my closet to jerk off in and have since I was a kid. I legitimately stand in there and finish in the corner of the carpet then slide my dresser back over the corner. There's literally almost a decade of cum built up there. When you get close the smell is absolutely foul but sometimes I'll spray frebreeze on it to hide the smell.

Yesterday my mother surprised me with a new dresser for Christmas instead of the old value village one that's been there since I was born. We put the new one together and she said she'll help me move the old one. Panic set in and I told here it's okay I'll swap then out myself but she walked over and slid it back before I could stop her. I hadn't sprayed frebreeze in it in too long so it's definitely rank.

She screamed "Oh my god what is this!?" Then she realized what it is and yelled at me. Told me I'm a disgusting pervert and a animal and I need to clean it up immediately. My dad overheard her shouting so he came to see what was going on. He didn't say a word he just put his face in his hand and dry heaved when he saw the closet and left the room.

I got the carpet shampooer she owns and ran it but the cum is so ingrained into the carpet and actually soaked through over the years that there's just a huge obvious stain there now. My parents didn't talk to me for the rest of Christmas day and they left for Christmas dinner at my grandmothers without me. Eventually they came back and my mom wants me to see a counselor now. My dad still can't look at me and hasn't talked to me. This was the worst Christmas ever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, aleksander, AngryShortMale and 28 others
4725D4FA 8B24 4CBB A428 724B015906A4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, Deleted member 43822, mike21 and 5 others
This is a copy and paste right?

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Nick.Harte, forevermirin and 1 other person
This is a copy and paste right?
OP is 22 it might be legit. Although he hasn’t said anything about his mom before.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and forevermirin
link the reddit post

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ReadBooksEveryday
Incredibly based black man behavior

Shinji used Asuka as his masturbation closet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, mike21 and humanoidsub7
i have been busting all kinds of nuts all over the living room carpet for years and there's no issues there mayn.

Dont lie the dad was proud

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369 and Nick.Harte
So...I'm 22 and live at home. I use my closet to jerk off in and have since I was a kid. I legitimately stand in there and finish in the corner of the carpet then slide my dresser back over the corner. There's literally almost a decade of cum built up there. When you get close the smell is absolutely foul but sometimes I'll spray frebreeze on it to hide the smell.

Yesterday my mother surprised me with a new dresser for Christmas instead of the old value village one that's been there since I was born. We put the new one together and she said she'll help me move the old one. Panic set in and I told here it's okay I'll swap then out myself but she walked over and slid it back before I could stop her. I hadn't sprayed frebreeze in it in too long so it's definitely rank.

She screamed "Oh my god what is this!?" Then she realized what it is and yelled at me. Told me I'm a disgusting pervert and a animal and I need to clean it up immediately. My dad overheard her shouting so he came to see what was going on. He didn't say a word he just put his face in his hand and dry heaved when he saw the closet and left the room.

I got the carpet shampooer she owns and ran it but the cum is so ingrained into the carpet and actually soaked through over the years that there's just a huge obvious stain there now. My parents didn't talk to me for the rest of Christmas day and they left for Christmas dinner at my grandmothers without me. Eventually they came back and my mom wants me to see a counselor now. My dad still can't look at me and hasn't talked to me. This was the worst Christmas ever.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG brutal.

You need prayer.

You have been infested by demons and succubi.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Randolf, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
OVER AF

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Dont lie the dad was proud
His son wasn’t getting pussy and had to jerk off like a dog everyday. Great thing to be proud of

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale

just rope atp bro