MY MOM GOT REDPILLED AND BUYS ALL LOOKSMAXXES NOW

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I cried infront of her and told her that I'm ugly.she told me That I'm fucking crazy and it's all in my head.And I told her everyone calls me ugly at school.(Not true)Then after 1 hour drama and crying , talking about suicuide and blackpilling the fuck outta her.She made an microdermabrasion appointment.And bleaching In a few weeks.Also were ordering vitamin C and D.
HOLY FUCK I WAS BROKE BUT WITH MY MOM IM RICH AGAIN.I DIDNT NEED THIS SHIT REALLY BUT I FUCKING WANT IT

WHAT SHOULD I ORDER FOR SKIN?I NEED VERY GOOD SKIN AND HEALTH WHAT SUPLLEMENTS OR PRODUCTS ARE GOOD FOR SKINMAXXING AND COLLAGENMAXXING?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, GoMadAndSTFU, ZyzzReincarnate and 24 others
why are you so obsessed with your skin color, fucking weirdo

its all eye area, lower third, maxilla, and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, ZyzzReincarnate, lildickgirl666 and 7 others
I cried infront of her and told her that I'm ugly.she told me That I'm fucking crazy and it's all in my head.And I told her everyone calls me ugly at school.(Not true)Then after 1 hour drama and crying , talking about suicuide and blackpilling the fuck outta her.She made an microdermabrasion appointment.And bleaching In a few weeks.Also were ordering vitamin C and D.
HOLY FUCK I WAS BROKE BUT WITH MY MOM IM RICH AGAIN.I DIDNT NEED THIS SHIT REALLY BUT I FUCKING WANT IT

WHAT SHOULD I ORDER FOR SKIN?I NEED VERY GOOD SKIN AND HEALTH WHAT SUPLLEMENTS OR PRODUCTS ARE GOOD FOR SKINMAXXING AND COLLAGENMAXXING?
Why do you need to order vitamin c and d lol get it at the store

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You need surgery to ascend bro

why are you so obsessed with your skin color, fucking weirdo

its all eye area, lower third, maxilla, and cheekbones
Dude...I need better skin.I have good Eye area,maxxila and cheekbones.
Mediocre jaw but it's all skin now that I need.

LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
My mother doesn't give a shit about me looksmaxing. She already knows I've been bullied due to my looks and that I almost roped so she stopped bothering me.

no skin for ur face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Jack, Kill_Jew and 8 others
Why do you need to order vitamin c and d lol get it at the store
Oh wait your right acctually I'm canceling that.need to find out where though...

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and TheChosenChad
I cried infront of her and told her that I'm ugly.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ammonia Clouds, Heirio and 15 others
Make that boomer eat the pill, by will or by force.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Lol nice using a tantrum to get your way.

Bet that's how 80% of the user base here get their funds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, ZyzzReincarnate, Jack and 3 others
Bet that's how 80% of the user base here get their funds.
JFL at thinking the majority of this user base has parents that would ever be red or blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
JFL at thinking the majority of this user base has parents that would ever be red or blackpilled.
Mine are. Got invisaline now and getting rhino and hair transplant. Out of my trust tho so...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jack and TheChosenChad
Good job making your mom sad, some son you are!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Jack, BigBiceps and 4 others

Nice genauso macht mans. Hab ich mit meienm 30.000€ hgh auch gemacht. Ich bin nämlich suixidgefährded wenn ich nicht min 176cm werde

Get tretinoin from alldaychemist and a red light lamp

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Get tretinoin from alldaychemist and a red light lamp
You late :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Imagine being bloated jfl, couldnt be me :feelsez: :chad:
Im only 15 yo and need calories because im spending over 2 grand per month on HGH

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Imo it’s not fair to burden your parents with this stuff . They will get depressed themselves if they think their kid is unhappy. I bottle up all my sadness internally, They give me some extra money for uni and I spend it on steroids recently but it tell them it goes on nights out and festival tickets because they’ll be happier if they think I’m having a good time. Hopefully I’ll ascend get a cute gf I can take home and show them so they can see ik
Happy and we can all be happily ever after. My parents tried their best with me it’s not fair for me to burden them with this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Fubarcel, Alexanderr, UglyMan and 5 others

If I had cried in front of my mother bout that shit Id have been outta the house faster than I could have said "but mom im only 12"

• +1
Good job making your mom sad, some son you are!
This. I sometimes wonder is this forum full of psychopaths? Don't these guys feel bad for hurting their parents, they're so selfish like wtf, why not get a side job if you really need all the shit? I don't know how stuff works in India, but thought of blackmailing my parents with suicide has never crossed my mind.

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Fubarcel, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Post pics so we can evaluate what’s wrong with your face instead of us listening to your biased claims about your facial appearance.

• +1
Imo it’s not fair to burden your parents with this stuff . They will get depressed themselves if they think their kid is unhappy. I bottle up all my sadness internally, They give me some extra money for uni and I spend it on steroids recently but it tell them it goes on nights out and festival tickets because they’ll be happier if they think I’m having a good time. Hopefully I’ll ascend get a cute gf I can take home and show them so they can see ik
Happy and we can all be happily ever after. My parents tried their best with me it’s not fair for me to burden them with this stuff
Hmm I know what you mean.But I dont care for my parents.I even told them that I fucking hate them.they dont care
Post pics so we can evaluate what’s wrong with your face instead of us listening to your biased claims about your facial appearance.
Bro you wanna know what's wrong?Ist my skin and nothing else

Heavenly father why did you not give me natural gigachad looks
I’m sorry reptiles. But don’t worry there 72 stacies waiting for you in heaven

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and Salludon
Hmm I know what you mean.But I dont care for my parents.I even told them that I fucking hate them.they dont care

Bro you wanna know what's wrong?Ist my skin and nothing else
Edgy teen/horrible person. You do realize your mothers love is the purest kind of love on the planet, you should respect her. She’s the only woman who will ever really love you, no matter how good looking you are no foid can love you like your mother can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fubarcel, buflek, UglyMan and 4 others
With that attitude you will still be played with by girls even if you ascend. I hope you just want to pump and dump when you ascend.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
Edgy teen/horrible person. You do realize your mothers love is the purest kind of love on the planet, you should respect her. She’s the only woman who will ever really love you, no matter how good looking you are no foid can love you like your mother can

Legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back