MY MOM GOT REDPILLED AND BUYS ALL LOOKSMAXXES NOW

I cried infront of her and told her that I'm ugly.she told me That I'm fucking crazy and it's all in my head.And I told her everyone calls me ugly at school.(Not true)Then after 1 hour drama and crying , talking about suicuide and blackpilling the fuck outta her.She made an microdermabrasion appointment.And bleaching In a few weeks.Also were ordering vitamin C and D.
HOLY FUCK I WAS BROKE BUT WITH MY MOM IM RICH AGAIN.I DIDNT NEED THIS SHIT REALLY BUT I FUCKING WANT IT

WHAT SHOULD I ORDER FOR SKIN?I NEED VERY GOOD SKIN AND HEALTH WHAT SUPLLEMENTS OR PRODUCTS ARE GOOD FOR SKINMAXXING AND COLLAGENMAXXING?
what the fuck is microdermoabrasion?
use red light therapy if you want more collagen or isotretinoin (accutane) if you have acne

Edgy teen/horrible person. You do realize your mothers love is the purest kind of love on the planet, you should respect her. She’s the only woman who will ever really love you, no matter how good looking you are no foid can love you like your mother can
my mom must be into bdsm and dominatrix then.. yikes

what the fuck is microdermoabrasion?
use red light therapy if you want more collagen or isotretinoin (accutane) if you have acne
I already am taking accuta.e for almost 7 months

Edgy teen/horrible person. You do realize your mothers love is the purest kind of love on the planet, you should respect her. She’s the only woman who will ever really love you, no matter how good looking you are no foid can love you like your mother can

You do realize a large portion of people grow up in (abusive) households with shitty/neglecting parents?

I told her everyone calls me ugly at school.(Not true)Then after 1 hour drama and crying , talking about suicuide and blackpilling the fuck outta her.She made an microdermabrasion appointment.And bleaching In a few weeks.Also were ordering vitamin C and D.
Pathetic narcissistic cunt award, goes to Simone Nobili.
Apologise to your mother. And learn to accept no, and work to get it yourself. that is imo, what you should do.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Shebe, mr contemptuous and 1 other person
Skin doesn't matter that much buddy just save up for surgeries.

Skin doesn't matter that much buddy just save up for surgeries.
Cope
BJlutBA.jpg

You FUCKING retard you have two different camera distances post pictures in the same distance and same lightning.
That wouldnt make really a difference, but you can ask @Lifeisgood72 (the dude in the pics,thats not me) to take a picture with the same angle and lighting as in the first

You FUCKING retard you have two different camera distances post pictures in the same distance and same lightning.
My oneitis said I look like I snort meth

Never take minoxidil

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back