My mom is so low iq

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Whenever I bring up plastics and Xenoestrogens she says "but I been living like this my whole life"

So I try to tell her that's not an excuse it's the same as a smoker smoking for their whole life and saying "I've been like this my whole life is isn't bad" but we all know smoking and plastic are detrimental for your health

She still doesn't get it lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, JL~, Growth Plate and 3 others
send pics of her already

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
She's a demoralised illogical sheboon her brainwashing is irreversible it's like my mum. I showed both my parents that video on xenoestrogens and they genuinely watched the whole thing but still they just don't care.

And they're vegan aswell lol. Ever since my parents turned vegan they look malnourished and always complain about feeling tired and then when I say "maybe it's because you don't eat enough meat" they just call me a conspiracy theorist or somethn.

I always insult them and make fun of them for being vegan and drinking soy milk and they're so low t and malnourished that they don't even have the energy or brain capacity care. Everything I say just goes right over their brainwashed heads.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 12611, CANI and 10 others
She's a demoralised illogical sheboon her brainwashing is irreversible it's like my mum. I showed both my parents that video on xenoestrogens and they genuinely watched the whole thing but still they just don't care.

And they're vegan aswell lol. Ever since my parents turned vegan they look malnourished and always complain about feeling tired and then when I say "maybe it's because you don't eat enough meat" they just call me a conspiracy theorist or somethn.

I always insult them and make fun of them for being vegan and drinking soy milk and they're so low t and malnourished that they don't even have the energy or brain capacity care. Everything I say just goes right over their brainwashed heads.
ITS OVER FOR REAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
kjsbdfiusdf's childhood
RorL4J

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6403, turkproducer and 3 others
typical negress logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403