My mom kicked me out

L

Lebgfinal

User
Because according to her im not able to function properly, clean my room, hygiene etc..
At this point i dont even know what to do, i had this cool science program, she want me give up college and work at mcdonald. She thinks i cant succeed and keep telling me to give up. I have no choice at this point, what the fuck is my life.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and 25 others

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, Costcosuperstore, FascisstChad and 2 others
sad butters stotch GIF by South Park

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Man wtf what she do that for?? , U good bro😕

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, isis_Bleach and 2 others
At this point i dont even know what to do, i had this cool science program, she want me give up college and work at mcdonald. She thinks i cant succeed and keep telling me to give up. I have no choice at this point, what the fuck is my life.
Convince her by helping out in the house.

My parents only let me NEET after I put in some work around the house.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lokki, ElTruecel and 3 others
its because ur ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lepo2317, Nick.Harte and 1 other person

She refuses, she told me i was irresponsible for too much time. I dont even think i was bad as a son, i just think i fed her up by being demotivated. I spent years of depression doing nothing, I have no motivation doing anything. But according to her im too much of a weight in the family, she tells me I need to get out and never talk to her again.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger and 4 others
this is your chad story arc bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Darkeningstar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, CoreSchizo and 2 others
Because according to her im not able to function properly, clean my room, hygiene etc..
Should’ve cleaned your room and been hygienic boyo

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
women, including your own mother, are evil satanic creatures with their one and only purpose to cause as much suffering as possible to men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GlamourPursuer, Lidian and 3 others

This, same goes for me. They tolerated me when I did chores around the house like cleaning, washing and buy groceries.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, halloweed and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CoreSchizo, NZb6Air and 1 other person
women, including your own mother, are evil satanic creatures with their one and only purpose to cause as much suffering as possible to men
No jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, ur mom should be the only person in the world u should actually give a care about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ryuken, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
  • +1
Should’ve cleaned your room and been hygienic boyo
This, same goes for me. They tolerated me when I did chores around the house like cleaning, washing and buy groceries.
I do what she want when she ask me to do it, i do all the cooking and i helped her do renovations a couple of times.
Its just that i dont really think about it, i rely on her sometimes and game instead of like cleaning the kitchen. I dont know, i want to do better but even then she told me she wont accept me if i do the cleaning.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Costcosuperstore
I do what she want when she ask me to do it, i do all the cooking and i helped her do renovations a couple of times.
Its just that i dont really think about it, i rely on her sometimes and game instead of like cleaning the kitchen. I dont know, i want to do better but even then she told me she wont accept me if i do the cleaning.
She could just be very upset atm. She’s a woman don’t forget that. Most are emotional hurricanes. I would try to talk to her again. I had this conversation a few times too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gaia262 and NZb6Air
She could just be very upset atm. She’s a woman don’t forget that. Most are emotional hurricanes. I would try to talk to her again. I had this conversation a few times too.
Agreed:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Just wait it out and comeback softmaxxed (makeup this time, etc) and the speech could change

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gaygymmaxx and baerr
I dont even think im bad of a son but i feel bad. I probably cope too much but its the only thing that can make me escape my shit social life. That escapism im doing makes my mom do more chores i suppose. Im also lazy, but fuck. I dont hate my mom, i dont want to give this field of study, i dont think im disfunctional :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and baerr
I dont even think im bad of a son but i feel bad. I probably cope too much but its the only thing that can make me escape my shit social life. That escapism im doing makes my mom do more chores i suppose. Im also lazy, but fuck. I dont hate my mom, i dont want to give this field of study, i dont think im disfunctional :feelswhy:
You gotta prove it to her. Acts go a long way.

• +1
Agreed:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Just wait it out and comeback softmaxxed (makeup this time, etc) and the speech could change
This is the good advice op after hearing in dms

You just started school she is tweaking the fuck out to try and take away the opportunity now

Makes no sense

She's dumb asf to think school won't force you to be more mature and fix your habits

That's rhe best place for you

Explain that @Lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and The Grinch
Tell her you transcended humanity, hygiene and all that other crap...

• +1
:feelswah: Fuck i actually feel for you man. What about your dad how’s your relationship with him

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I dont even think im bad of a son but i feel bad. I probably cope too much but it’s the only thing that can make me escape my shit social life. That escapism im doing makes my mom do more chores i suppose. Im also lazy, but fuck. I dont hate my mom, i dont want to give this field of study, i dont think im disfunctional :feelswhy:
You’re probably just non NT like I am. I’m disabled

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Government should give out NEETbux for non-NT people because it is a genuine disability 😕

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
I had friends when i was young, never had problem socializing. I just hate how i look now, i gave up on everything, i dont take care of myself because i know nothing will help me. I dont think im the most nt person but i dont think im that different

• +1
:feelswah: Fuck i actually feel for you man. What about your dad how’s your relationship with him
My dad lives in another city, 8 hours drive from here. I would need to give up my studies if i want to be closer to him.

• +1
No jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, ur mom should be the only person in the world u should actually give a care about
I care about my mom but she doesnt want to see me anymore. I genuinely dont know how some people can live with their mom for so long. My mom wants me to work and pay her money to live with her. I dont have a job, im studying full time, meaning she want me to stop studying and i give her money.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and irkkedmulatto
Well well if it isn’t the consequences of your actions :forcedsmile:

Where do you sleep now, on a park bench?

• JFL
She refuses, she told me i was irresponsible for too much time. I dont even think i was bad as a son, i just think i fed her up by being demotivated. I spent years of depression doing nothing, I have no motivation doing anything. But according to her im too much of a weight in the family, she tells me I need to get out and never talk to her again.
Its 100% ur parents fault if u are neet or depressed , either because of genetics or bad parenting since childhood

• +1
Familypill is so brutal. Not only did she give you shit genetics but now she wants you to love the worst life possible. Shit like this is why I’m thankful everyday for the parents I have.

• +1
Its 100% ur parents fault if u are neet or depressed , either because of genetics or bad parenting since childhood
I love my mom. I think its my fault, i just cant get motivated to do anything if im being honest.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
  • +1
This wouldn’t have happened if you were 7+ psl, 6’10+ and had a 12x10 bwc. But unfortunately you’re genetic trash which doesn’t deserve to be in the same space as her.

• So Sad
This wouldn’t have happened if you were 7+ psl, 6’10+ and had a 12x10 bwc. But unfortunately you’re genetic trash which doesn’t deserve to be in the same space as her.
Retard thats my mom, get out of here

Consequences of not having a job, i suppose you dont have one either.
I did you dipshit, I worked 40+ hours a week the entire summer doing shit work getting treated like shit all day.

I’m a champ, you’re a lazy bum who rotted at home instead

• JFL
I did you dipshit, I worked 40+ hours a week the entire summer doing shit work getting treated like shit all day.

I’m a champ, you’re a lazy bum who rotted at home instead
i moved for weeks in different cities, you realistically think i couldve worked with such schedule?

Retard thats my mom, get out of here
Yeah but she kicked you out didn’t she? All that matters is genetics. I’m not saying it would’ve been sexual but she would’ve respected you for just existing. She wouldn’t expect you to bring so much to the table or even anything at all.

• So Sad