My mom kicked me out

sell ur body on the streets

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and The Grinch
Yeah but she kicked you out didn’t she? All that matters is genetics. I’m not saying it would’ve been sexual but she would’ve respected you for just existing. She wouldn’t expect you to bring so much to the table or even anything at all.
You are retarded

You are retarded
No you are. If you’re on a black pill forum and don’t fully understand the black pill. It applies to EVERY single aspect of life, jobs, whether people help you and just general respect.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ChadL1te
i moved for weeks in different cities, you realistically think i couldve worked with such schedule?
Yeah you at least could’ve worked a little either before or after you moved. Did you even apply for jobs?

I had friends when i was young, never had problem socializing. I just hate how i look now, i gave up on everything, i dont take care of myself because i know nothing will help me. I dont think im the most nt person but i dont think im that different
adhd and autism are 2 different things. Adhd deals with attention span & hyperactivity nothing to do with social skills.
My dad lives in another city, 8 hours drive from here. I would need to give up my studies if i want to be closer to him.
Damn. But it’s probably better to do that than be homeless

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
This wouldn’t have happened if you were 7+ psl, 6’10+ and had a 12x10 bwc. But unfortunately you’re genetic trash which doesn’t deserve to be in the same space as her.
Low iq Blackpill brainrot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FascisstChad
deserved

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yeah you at least could’ve worked a little either before or after you moved. Did you even apply for jobs?
Not really when you come back later in the summer when everyone already has employees. I came back to my city in august and nobody was able to accept my ass.