My mom looks like a grandma without makeup at 56

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Now I don't blame her for having me at 39 because it already happened and there's nothing she can do about it, I also look decently masculine so the prenatal T thing seems more mentally effecting

But she looks so old it's insane, she's got the flu like me rn so she's laying on the couch and it surprises me honestly.

JFL at this bluepilled thinking of wanting to wait for kids, girls are ready to make healthy babies by the time they're 16. The West is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
can already sense the autism through the screen

brutal parent pill, 39 yo when you were born

holy shit bro, you were literally shitposting and sperging out while being a fetus

it never began for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1100 and Petsmart
I’m sorry bro

can already sense the autism through the screen

brutal parent pill, 39 yo when you were born

holy shit bro, you were literally shitposting and sperging out while being a fetus

it never began for you

Keep coping

Keep coping

Women aged 35-39 are 31% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism. Women aged 30-34 are 12% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism. Women under age 25 are 14% less likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah no shit but high prenatal T which is more common among cases of young pregnant women is also correlated with autism so it's a double edged sword.

Next to that I'm not even that autistic and my social life is good

also high prenatal T is associated with autism

Studies of amniotic testosterone in humans suggest that fetal testosterone (fT) is related to specific (but not all) sexually dimorphic aspects of cognition and behaviour. It has also been suggested that autism may be an extreme manifestation of some male-typical traits, both in terms of cognition and neuroanatomy. In this paper, we examine the possibility of a link between autistic traits and fT levels measured in amniotic fluid during routine amniocentesis. Two instruments measuring number of autistic traits (the Childhood Autism Spectrum Test (CAST) and the Child Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ-Child)) were completed by these women about their children (N=235), ages 6-10 years. Intelligence Quotient (IQ) was measured in a subset of these children (N=74). fT levels were positively associated with higher scores on the CAST and AQ-Child. This relationship was seen within sex as well as when the sexes were combined, suggesting this is an effect of fT rather than of sex per se. No relationships were found between overall IQ and the predictor variables, or between IQ and CAST or AQ-Child. These findings are consistent with the hypothesis that prenatal androgen exposure is related to children exhibiting more autistic traits. These results need to be followed up in a much larger sample to test if clinical cases of ASC have elevated fT.

double over for you

also high prenatal T is associated with autism

double over for you
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
You've gotta be the most retarded guy in this thread right now. High prenatal T is actually more common among younger couples, I'm assuming you're not a native speaker?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Next to that I'm not even that autistic and my social life is good
cuz ur good looking man. I told you, you are wasting time here bro

cuz ur good looking man. I told you, you are wasting time here bro
I know I am bro, I just go on here time to time when I'm bored. Cached a flu so I'm home rotting rn

I know I am bro, I just go on here time to time when I'm bored. Cached a flu so I'm home rotting rn

JoinedDec 16, 2018
Messages16,693

Total time spent online 1399:10

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
JoinedDec 16, 2018
Messages16,693

Total time spent online 1399:10

giphy.gif
The time thingy is inaccurate as @cocainecowboy has already said several times and the posts were just a joke during summer break, good on you bumping my thread regardless

Did she legit wait until her late 30s to have her first babies????

Your mom is a dumb whore, ngl, no offense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 685
Did she legit wait until her late 30s to have her first babies????

Your mom is a dumb whore, ngl, no offense
She was pregnant at 18 and got an abortion JFL, after that waited until she was 39 for whatever reason (slaying Chad's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back