My mom roasted me that im playing games at 20

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Brutal, she said i look like a 10yo playing games while being an adult, how to cope? Im sorry mom for being an abused incel dog and need to cope with video games

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gaia262, Blue and 30 others
i wish i could help but you have my sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and TsarTsar444
I got the new gen ps and I don’t even enjoy it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
i need to play gta 5, need to do a driveby and shoot some hoods up so i can get the nigga outta me

shit game doesn't even work on my pc anymore tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Roast her back with “ Your son browses incel forums on the internet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4562, boIin and 12 others
Tell her you arent just playing vidya, you are also subscribed to your e-thot girlfriend and onlyfans gf

And thats just how dating works these days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
tbh as an adult video games are an insane waste of time (I'm aware of the irony as I say that on this rotting support forum) especially if you're in college.

It's obviously a good cope but it still feels weird and a little childish to play them. Personally I stopped renewing my xbox live and haven't really felt the need to play modern warfare or whatever anymore since. Don't miss it, don't have the time to.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and .👽.
tbh as an adult video games are an insane waste of time (I'm aware of the irony as I say that on this rotting support forum) especially if you're in college.

It's obviously a good cope but it still feels weird and a little childish to play them. Personally I stopped renewing my xbox live and haven't really felt the need to play modern warfare or whatever anymore since. Don't miss it, don't have the time to.
I have bad case of adhd, so the whole waste of time is meaningless for me and my brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Slayer
I have bad case of adhd, so the whole waste of time is meaningless for me and my brain
I think I have a little of that too. I'm procrastinating writing a lab report as I type this :lul:

I get distracted really easy and am lazy so video games are a huge trap to fall into if you're like that. They were basically the sole reason why I got kicked out of high school for failing classes. It's best to drop them cold turkey and get busy with literally anything else. Even this forum is better in my opinion.

I think I have a little of that too. I'm procrastinating writing a lab report as I type this :lul:

I get distracted really easy and am lazy so video games are a huge trap to fall into if you're like that. They were basically the sole reason why I got kicked out of high school for failing classes. It's best to drop them cold turkey and get busy with literally anything else. Even this forum is better in my opinion.
I haven't played games in over a year, but because its quarantine, i have literally nothing else to do, no social circle, adhd which makes me have zero idea of severity about future consequences, i hate people that think adhd is not real, it's real af

• So Sad
  • +1
I haven't played games in over a year, but because its quarantine, i have literally nothing else to do, no social circle, adhd which makes me have zero idea of severity about future consequences, i hate people that think adhd is not real, it's real af
are u neet?

Idk man, i think u suffer from low dopamine or something
Possible, I think daily weed has made me apathetic

I’m also far from 100%, i’m productive but i feel hindered 100s

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Possible, I think daily weed has made me apathetic

I’m also far from 100%, i’m productive but i feel hindered 100s
Never tried anything except alcohol, it just makes me numb tbh, i don't like it very much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Never tried anything except alcohol, it just makes me numb tbh, i don't like it very much.
I’ve been put off everything ever since the bad opiate experience

I legit felt like I was dying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
your mom is a nigger

Did you snort the dope?
Nah I’m not that fucked up jfl

Codeine + promethazine it’s lean bro. I sipped it whilst smoking, over done it and felt depressed breathing, my anxiety made it worse because it gives me shortness of breath. I ended up bugging out for 3 hours waiting for it to subside

I think a lot of it psychological because even if I have one sip I start remembering it and getting anxiety again and feeling short of breath

• +1
its ok if u are making moves in life but if u are just playing video games without doing anything then i cant have any sympathy for u tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Nah I’m not that fucked up jfl

Codeine + promethazine it’s lean bro. I sipped it whilst smoking, over done it and felt depressed breathing, my anxiety made it worse because it gives me shortness of breath. I ended up bugging out for 3 hours waiting for it to subside

I think a lot of it psychological because even if I have one sip I start remembering it and getting anxiety again and feeling short of breath
Heroin is better then codeine. Heroin is to codeine what meth is to adderall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Gaming is still good cope in spare time ,I play pokemon regenade platinum on pc now :)

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and TsarTsar444
Gaming is still good cope in spare time ,I play pokemon regenade platinum on pc now :)
Tbh, i don't even play that much, 4 hours every second day, and i already study college and do good, thats what annoys me, she just doesn't like to watch me play cause she prob wanted a jock son who has a huge social circle and plays sports

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Lars
Tell her to fuck off otherwise you'll put her in a nursing home and shit in her purse

Brutal, she said i look like a 10yo playing games while being an adult, how to cope? Im sorry mom for being an abused incel dog and need to cope with video games
Yikes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
damn. you ever had a gf that your mother atleast knew about?

Brootal. Even more brootal is your mom thinking ur gay because you never brought girls during hs or talked to them

• So Sad
wdym it is just a fun pastime.
I don’t like many new games because I prefer story based ones, most games now are just money grab bs and no actual focus on story

Shes right, maybe you should hit the gym and hang out with other high T ogres.

send her the link to this thread

Get your bands up
get your hoes up

sometimes life hits hard and you need to cope. but dont forget that life is finite brother. if you have irl friends that you game with it's fine. but if you game solo or with ppl online you dont know I think you are wasting lifetime.

sometimes life hits hard and you need to cope. but dont forget that life is finite brother. if you have irl friends that you game with it's fine. but if you game solo or with ppl online you dont know I think you are wasting lifetime.
How am i wasting it? What should i do to not waste it?

• So Sad
lol
why do you give a fuck
she seems low iq from this statement alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
How am i wasting it? What should i do to not waste it?
I'm not the judge of if you are wasteing life. I just wanted to warn you brother. you are on here so i bet you have some girl you want to get. or many girls. maybe you have other goals idk. but I bet you could be I the gym or getting money for surgery. money maxing or social maxing. just dont look back at your mistakes with regret. if you really ennjoy gaming go ahead. but for me it's a vent

I'm not the judge of if you are wasteing life. I just wanted to warn you brother. you are on here so i bet you have some girl you want to get. or many girls. maybe you have other goals idk. but I bet you could be I the gym or getting money for surgery. money maxing or social maxing. just dont look back at your mistakes with regret. if you really ennjoy gaming go ahead. but for me it's a vent
I already have a gf and i study med school, it's quarantine so no socializing much

• So Sad
She roasted you, because you are a subhuman, not because you are playing vidya.

people over the age of 13 shouldnt be playing video games at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, prettyboyswag and TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
She is right tho if you are over 20 and seriously enjoy videogames something is wrong with you tbh

• So Sad
What else am i supposed to enjoy tho?
I would seriously rope if i wasnt good socially at least you die with not being a lifelong loser. You should focus on totally yourself otherwise why are you on this site jfl