My mom said I looked like Richard Ramirez

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I was trying to upload this photo to a thread here my mom was like 2 metres away and saw the screen, she shouted:

M: Dei yarra avan!! (who is that fellow)
Me: Yarro ma feed la vandhan (some random guy who came on my feed)
M: Pakarthuku apdiye andha whatsapp rowdy fellow madhi irundhan (he looked exactly like that murderer you put on whatsapp dp)
Me: Lol illa ma ivan yedho oruthan enakke yaaru nu theriyadhu ( *fake laugh* no ma its not that serial killer even I dont know this guy was- instagram front page some idiots will keep appearing)

Its funny I was trying to go for this. Dark triad eyebrows is enough to get accused of murder jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, gonion wanter, Nick.Harte and 3 others
My mom has better senses than my grandma tho she smelled cigarette smoke on me from 7 metres away @Aloha @iam good boy

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and goldpill
That photo looks retarded tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, goldpill and BrahminBoss
So your mom didn't recognize your photo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 32485
Then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32485, BitchBoy and 3 others
So your mom didn't recognize your photo?
no she was 3 metres away normally I keep the phone screen turned away from her but this time I didnt even hear her coming

Then you woke up
I dont think i look like him at all only thing we have in common is monster zygos tall skull and dark triad eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I dont think i look like him at all only thing we have in common is monster zygos tall skull and dark triad eyebrows.
Anyone with dark triad features like eyebrows can look like him even if you don’t have the bones for it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and BrahminBoss
That name "moose" Ali khan is such a halo. Sounds like mousse which makes you imagine a dark skinned suave slayer. Mahandra or some shit woulda been a failo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PointOfNoReturn and BrahminBoss
I was trying to upload this photo to a thread here my mom was like 2 metres away and saw the screen, she shouted:
View attachment 2641730

M: Dei yarra avan!! (who is that fellow)
Me: Yarro ma feed la vandhan (some random guy who came on my feed)
M: Pakarthuku apdiye andha whatsapp rowdy fellow madhi irundhan (he looked exactly like that murderer you put on whatsapp dp)
Me: Lol illa ma ivan yedho oruthan enakke yaaru nu theriyadhu ( *fake laugh* no ma its not that serial killer even I dont know this guy was- instagram front page some idiots will keep appearing)

Its funny I was trying to go for this. Dark triad eyebrows is enough to get accused of murder jfl

View attachment 2641732
Translation: You were sitting around eating your own feces, and your mother came in and said "YAKA BE KA Do DE DA BOPE"
meaning : let me use your shit in my soup

That name "moose" Ali khan is such a halo. Sounds like mousse which makes you imagine a dark skinned suave slayer. Mahandra or some shit woulda been a failo
I think my name is insane failo or insane halo tbh. It meshes will with my face but not with my personality. If @Pispot didnt delte he would probably agree I think (he knows me irl)

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Deleted member 21345
Nigga has ramirez has his WhatsApp profile picture and he lectures people about autism

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Jasonfedele.is_god, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
Next level delusions, I suggest OP search for wards in the Mumbai area at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nigga has ramirez has his WhatsApp profile picture and he lectures people about autism
This was right before going to ward I was taking roids and DNP and meth and smoking a pack a day. I was sleeping at 4 am in morning waking up at 4 pm. I was considering rape and murder at this point one night i saw a girls figure when walking in terrace at 2 am and I just wanted to jump to that balcony and rape her. Now I keep very light triad whatsapp bcos even my friends were scared

@iam good boy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, shabby890, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
I think Moose is a shit name tbh. Who tf calls himself a moose. His real name Masood is better. It sounds ethnic but atleast doesn't sound like a character name from peppa pig.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Next level delusions, I suggest OP search for wards in the Mumbai area at this point.
I just report whaht happened i dont think i look like him

I've seen quasi normies on tiktok and twt with ramirez pfp. It's a "true crime community" ting

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BrahminBoss
This was right before going to ward I was taking i saw a girls figure when walking in terrace at 2 am and I just wanted to jump to that balcony and rape her.
Include me in the screenshot r/inceltears

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and BrahminBoss
This was right before going to ward I was taking roids and DNP and meth and smoking a pack a day. I was sleeping at 4 am in morning waking up at 4 pm. I was considering rape and murder at this point one night i saw a girls figure when walking in terrace at 2 am and I just wanted to jump to that balcony and rape her. Now I keep very light triad whatsapp bcos even my friends were scared

@iam good boy
Fuckin Bhai go sleep before 4:00 🤣brootal sleeping at time supress many hormone ideal time is 2:38am I want to say your mom that your son is getting tooo adicted to rape

• +1
Fuckin Bhai go sleep before 4:00 🤣brootal sleeping at time supress many hormone ideal time is 2:38am I want to say your mom that your son is getting tooo adicted to rape
yes now i sleep at 12 pm because its best for hormones mood etc

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and BrahminBoss
She told me to stop it's bad in a clam funny way then I looked into my mom's eyes and screamed then smoked 3 cig infront of her while making chicken tikka curry

My mom use to smoke when she was 16

• JFL
She told me to stop it's bad in a clam funny way then I looked into my mom's eyes and screamed then smoked 3 cig infront of her while making chicken tikka curry

My mom use to smoke when she was 16
rape her

Attachments

• Screenshot (1058).png
    Screenshot (1058).png
    341.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

• Woah

@Jpg @pessimistic @Xangsane @Nick.Harte

“monster zygos” where?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
I think Moose is a shit name tbh. Who tf calls himself a moose. His real name Masood is better. It sounds ethnic but atleast doesn't sound like a character name from peppa pig.
Lmaoooo ur right

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back