My mom said I’m attractive and needed to work on my confidence

mogstar

mogstar

Didn't go to school today and told her that is was because everyone I've ever come across hates me: students, teachers, people I walk past on the street and more.

But she told me I'm attractive and when she shows pics of me to her friends they say I'm attractive. She said this whilst stuttering and pausing after every word. Of course her friends are gonna say that to her face.

I couldn't blackpill her though because it would risk offending her. I went into the blackpill but very vaguely so she just denied everything and changed the subject.

I had to end the arguement because next thing I was gonna say was how an attractive person would come out of an unnatractive father and mother.

That's the annoying thing about the blackpill. It's all true but it's hard telling people about it because people can feel offended by it because all normies have big egos for some reason and don't wanna get offended with the truth. Like I can't tell my friend the reason he can't get a girlfriend is because he's to unnatractive because although it's true he would feel offended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rambocel, Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 5189
@hebbewem hi

even your mom knows you're a volcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Solidcoin and mogstar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin
Im literally a 3/10 deformed trucel with shit ratios and all the unfixable failos
"But son, you're tall, women love tall men, trust me, I'm a woman"

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 12669 and mogstar
Didn't go to school today and told her that is was because everyone I've ever come across hates me: students, teachers, people I walk past on the street and more.

But she told me I'm attractive and when she shows pics of me to her friends they say I'm attractive. She said this whilst stuttering and pausing after every word. Of course her friends are gonna say that to her face.

I couldn't blackpill her though because it would risk offending her. I went into the blackpill but very vaguely so she just denied everything and changed the subject.

I had to end the arguement because next thing I was gonna say was how an attractive person would come out of an unnatractive father and mother.

That's the annoying thing about the blackpill. It's all true but it's hard telling people about it because people can feel offended by it because all normies have big egos for some reason and don't wanna get offended with the truth. Like I can't tell my friend the reason he can't get a girlfriend is because he's to unnatractive because although it's true he would feel offended.
dude pm also ur 6'5 how tf ur a incel

Jfl why are you doing this

• JFL
Imagine troubling your mother with insane rants. No matter if you think everyone hates you, you don't say it in public, or ESPECIALLY to your mother. Just go to a therapist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Deleted member 15099, mogstar and 2 others
She's right

I’ve attempted to blackpill my mom and even referred to it as that when doing so

• +1