My mom telling me I'm eating too much chicken

Deprived

Deprived

~ Life on pause ~
"You're eating too much chicken too much protein is bad for you" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

This ghee bunching overweight bitch thinks it's better for me to eat roti and random spices all day :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. This was the same person telling me to put garlic and orange peels on my acne prone skin instead of buying me a cleanser at age 15. Also she won't let me take any supplements so I have to hide them all in my room when I came back home for summer.

I'm eating only animal products with beans or potatoes and my family treats me like some kind of animal when I'm easily health mogging all of them. Jfl at modern jewish brainwashing making people think it's okay to eat like shit as long as you add muhhh kale or something. If I listened to this god forsaken family I would've never lost my virginity and would've stayed ugly. Thank god I can live alone again in September. It's over for my brain damaged ethnic family that doesn't listen to reason, can't wait until they all get diabetes from their shitty diets :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18522, squirrelcel and 12 others
Listen to her and be ugly until the end of time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you need to consume more soy opie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18840
Chicken is :sick: tho
Much better sources of protein

body needs chlorestral

Best source of protein is grasshoppers or ants.

Termites are the best source of fat.

This is the most slept-upon life hack of the 21st century. Eating this will give you alien-tier independence and budget economy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 5189
Don't eat them they're really toxic and there's zero benefits
Also she won't let me take any supplements
Supplements are literally useless and there's zero proof that they even work. But if you're eating healthily like you are you shouldn't need them anyway
This was the same person telling me to put garlic and orange peels
Apart from making things worse orange peels would have close to zero affect and garlic would literally destroy your skin. The only thing you should ever apply to your skin is raw blood.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 7580
Chicken is famine food for Chinese people

Eat Beef, Calf, Lamb, Venison, lean Pork cuts. Low fat fish occasionally like light chunk Tuna (hard to get that's not sourced in South East Asia sewer water). Raw egg yolk. Chicken, turkey once every 2 weeks. Milk if you can digest it, ideally raw if you can source it. Maybe Lacto-fermented products like Kefir, Cottage Cheese if you can't digest milk. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese occasionally, eat with some soup.

Freshly ground ground beef from the butcher is cheap. Better yet, buy Oxtail and make a soup that'll last you most of the week (I can give you a good simple recipe)

Beef mogs chicken to hell and back
Chicken makes me cold

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19896
If I listened to this god forsaken family I would've never lost my virginity and would've stayed ugly. Thank god I can live alone again in September.
Mogs me.

Chicken is famine food for Chinese people

Eat Beef, Calf, Lamb, Venison, lean Pork cuts. Low fat fish occasionally like light chunk Tuna (hard to get that's not sourced in South East Asia sewer water). Raw egg yolk. Chicken, turkey once every 2 weeks. Milk if you can digest it, ideally raw if you can source it. Maybe Lacto-fermented products like Kefir, Cottage Cheese if you can't digest milk. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese occasionally, eat with some soup.

Freshly ground ground beef from the butcher is cheap. Better yet, buy Oxtail and make a soup that'll last you most of the week (I can give you a good simple recipe)

Beef mogs chicken to hell and back
Chicken makes me cold
Potatoes are also famine food
Pigs are disgusting animals jfl at consuming one
I like dark meat chicken but beef soup is a good idea would appreciate a recipe

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Never get beetween a man and his chicken

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Eat Soy for protein Goyim

is it halal chicken ?