My mom was 5'5" 120lbs at age 20. How much did your mom weigh?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
That's about how much I weigh rn

My dad said he was 150lbs at my age

Mom 72 kgs 5'7 age :21😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙
Dad : 80kgs 5'9 age : 21 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Growth Plate
My mom is 161cm 51kg
Dad is 170cm 80kg

That's about how much I weigh rn

My dad said he was 150lbs at my age
I am done reading your pathetic posts.

You can change, shape/mold your current face, into a beautiful face in 12-15 months.
Your Seven-teen your old body is filled with androgens and Human growth hormone.

Correcting your tongue posture alone, or doing "mewing" for 2 years would make your face good looking, period.
However, if you use the knowledge from my discord archives, that I am preparing to launch on my brand new discord server.
You can combine mewing+ inter oral face pulling+ chewing, which Chewing would strenghten your masseter muscles.

It is well known by now and I even experiemented and tested it on myself and many clients, that larger masseter muscles bring the aesthetic changes quicker, because you can do more force with your muscles, combined with your tongue on your palate.

This would make your face good looking in less than 9 months.

HOWEVER, if you want to completely correct your facial growth pattern, you would need the HGH levels of a child.
Which is possible to increase and keep HIGH for years!

According to Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who was iridologist, nutrisionalist, dietician and Biochemist who created the "Primal Diet" you can keep HGH levels high as high as when you were a child.

Starting of this year, I have started experimenting with raw meats more on myself and found that, even at the age of 25!
My facial pattern corrected so much in a span of few weeks, that my nasal hump dissapeared and my nose became completely straight!

An inportant note is that, gravity is a hoax. Yes, correct. It doesn't exist.

It's one of those scientology fallacies that has never been proven. YOU NEED HGH. And position of the tongue. POSTURE.
Gravity has no play.

Another note is that, maxillary sutures never fully fuse. Yes, your maxilla is always remodelable/moveable.

On top of that, you are still in puberty.
239514240_927035878159317_2814058976622131851_n.jpg
received_401149327854282.jpeg
received_242437114121311.jpeg
received_118236760190239.jpeg
received_572805349873767.jpeg
Screenshot_20210902-005043_Instagram.jpg
received_679541799452069.jpeg
received_1555145234638934.jpeg

Facial features shape could be remodeled, just by correcting your tongue posture. There's absolute no need for surgeries.
Even on my autistic before and after, with the squinching. I posted it, because my nasal tip got narrower significantly. I was 17 in the before and 18 in the after.

The second woman was 24 years old when starting; The third guy was 20 years old, the transformation is only 7 month difference; The second woman was 27; The third woman was 42 in the before.

They did not know about HGH increase and the importance of nutrition, some of them didn't even do inter oral face pulling.

Every human face is designed to have a narrow nose, in propotion to the face. Yes... sure If your facial features are larger like in people from african ancestry, they have bigger teeth, mouths, eyes some of them, etc. Yes, then the nose would always be wider.
But I assume you are caucasian, your nose should be geneticly narrow.
As for your height, you will grow taller until the age of 22. You just need the right nutrients.

You can quickly add to your weight by consuming 1lbs ot raw meat twice daily with unsalted raw butter, drinking 1 raw egg every 20 minutes and drinking 2L of raw cow's milk with 1 table spoon of unheated raw honey per 240ml + 1 table spoon of raw cream.

You are not digesting and utilizing your proteins correctly, that's why you are small. Cooked meats are only 20% digestible. Understand that.

Your overactive glands, specifically your gonads or testicles are keeping you active, that's why you have a 7.5 inch pp.
But that's not a good energy, you need to start eating correctly.

Of course before starting the primal diet, you would need to buy a juicer, without drinking vegetable juices to keep your blood alkalized, you won't have any energy and appetite. You eat raw animal foods and you would immediatly start to detox, to be sick. That's why you have to be prepared.
You can find more information on how to do the diet on here: https://www.wewant2live.com/.

Lastly, my browridge is still growing at the age of 25. Retain your semen, ejaculate only once, every 2 weeks. This would unsure your androgen receptors are always high.

Don't worry boy, have faith. Collagen starts to drop after the age of 26 and men reach their peak at 25.

All you teenagers need to FOCUS and stop worrying. It's not "too late", it's not over. Yet.

Edit: The photos don't load for some reason, after I posted.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AscendingHero, Deprived and 3 others
I was raised by a homeless man I don’t have parents

I am done reading your pathetic posts.

You can change, shape/mold your current face, into a beautiful face in 12-15 months.
Your Seven-teen your old body is filled with androgens and Human growth hormone.

Correcting your tongue posture alone, or doing "mewing" for 2 years would make your face good looking, period.
However, if you use the knowledge from my discord archives, that I am preparing to launch on my brand new discord server.
You can combine mewing+ inter oral face pulling+ chewing, which Chewing would strenghten your masseter muscles.

It is well known by now and I even experiemented and tested it on myself and many clients, that larger masseter muscles bring the aesthetic changes quicker, because you can do more force with your muscles, combined with your tongue on your palate.

This would make your face good looking in less than 9 months.

HOWEVER, if you want to completely correct your facial growth pattern, you would need the HGH levels of a child.
Which is possible to increase and keep HIGH for years!

According to Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who was iridologist, nutrisionalist, dietician and Biochemist who created the "Primal Diet" you can keep HGH levels high as high as when you were a child.

Starting of this year, I have started experimenting with raw meats more on myself and found that, even at the age of 25!
My facial pattern corrected so much in a span of few weeks, that my nasal hump dissapeared and my nose became completely straight!

An inportant note is that, gravity is a hoax. Yes, correct. It doesn't exist.

It's one of those scientology fallacies that has never been proven. YOU NEED HGH. And position of the tongue. POSTURE.
Gravity has no play.

Another note is that, maxillary sutures never fully fuse. Yes, your maxilla is always remodelable/moveable.

On top of that, you are still in puberty.
239514240_927035878159317_2814058976622131851_n.jpg
received_401149327854282.jpeg
received_242437114121311.jpeg
received_118236760190239.jpeg
received_572805349873767.jpeg
Screenshot_20210902-005043_Instagram.jpg
received_679541799452069.jpeg
received_1555145234638934.jpeg

Facial features shape could be remodeled, just by correcting your tongue posture. There's absolute no need for surgeries.
Even on my autistic before and after, with the squinching. I posted it, because my nasal tip got narrower significantly. I was 17 in the before and 18 in the after.

The second woman was 24 years old when starting; The third guy was 20 years old, the transformation is only 7 month difference; The second woman was 27; The third woman was 42 in the before.

They did not know about HGH increase and the importance of nutrition, some of them didn't even do inter oral face pulling.

Every human face is designed to have a narrow nose, in propotion to the face. Yes... sure If your facial features are larger like in people from african ancestry, they have bigger teeth, mouths, eyes some of them, etc. Yes, then the nose would always be wider.
But I assume you are caucasian, your nose should be geneticly narrow.
As for your height, you will grow taller until the age of 22. You just need the right nutrients.

You can quickly add to your weight by consuming 1lbs ot raw meat twice daily with unsalted raw butter, drinking 1 raw egg every 20 minutes and drinking 2L of raw cow's milk with 1 table spoon of unheated raw honey per 240ml + 1 table spoon of raw cream.

You are not digesting and utilizing your proteins correctly, that's why you are small. Cooked meats are only 20% digestible. Understand that.

Your overactive glands, specifically your gonads or testicles are keeping you active, that's why you have a 7.5 inch pp.
But that's not a good energy, you need to start eating correctly.

Of course before starting the primal diet, you would need to buy a juicer, without drinking vegetable juices to keep your blood alkalized, you won't have any energy and appetite. You eat raw animal foods and you would immediatly start to detox, to be sick. That's why you have to be prepared.
You can find more information on how to do the diet on here: https://www.wewant2live.com/.

Lastly, my browridge is still growing at the age of 25. Retain your semen, ejaculate only once, every 2 weeks. This would unsure your androgen receptors are always high.

Don't worry boy, have faith. Collagen starts to drop after the age of 26 and men reach their peak at 25.

All you teenagers need to FOCUS and stop worrying. It's not "too late", it's not over. Yet.

Edit: The photos don't load for some reason, after I posted.

I already know about everything you said

I've been mewing for 2 years but it didn't do anything

I haven't fapped for a month intentionally because the sexual fustration makes me low inhib

I already know everything about hgh and hormones

I stopped growing in height at 14 so a lot about me finished developing years earlier than the avg boy. That's why a lot of the shit you said doesn't work for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and \/orman
What if your growth plates are closed? how would you go about growing the long bones (limbs) ie shins, femurs, arms, etc?

This

anyone who has a modicum of nutritional knowledge understands the potency of this

How to increase HGH besides sleeping before 10:30pm?

I weigh 117 pounds at 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Mom was 160 cm and 48 kg at 20

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Growth Plate
120lbs is skeleton tier

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate