My mom's dog fucked up the chickens

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
My dumb mom had a dog and decided to buy chickens too and I told her that if he is loose he will fuck the chickens up, she said that "it's not gonna happen" as if it's a real argument. And, of course, it happened. He went loose, attacked the chicken and fucked them up pretty bad. There were feathers everywhere.

Women are so dumb I can't believe it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HOLYFUARK, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
I thought having chickens stopped being a thing 10 years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gonthar and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and OldRooster
My dumb mom had a dog and decided to buy chickens too and I told her that if he is loose he will fuck the chickens up, she said that "it's not gonna happen" as if it's a real argument. And, of course, it happened. He went loose, attacked the chicken and fucked them up pretty bad. There were feathers everywhere.

Women are so dumb I can't believe it.
Reminds me at my grandmas old ranch they had all the chickens loose, and one night bobcats came and killed them all and ate most of them. My uncle told her that she cant have them all in the open like that.

This was in Benson, Arizona. Mountain lions and Bobcats are all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How did you season them?

What chickens, do you live in a village?

Reminds me at my grandmas old ranch they had all the chickens loose, and one night bobcats came and killed them all and ate most of them. My uncle told her that she cant have them all in the open like that.

This was in Benson, Arizona. Mountain lions and Bobcats are all over the place.
Thank god I live in the UK the only wild animal here is a fox and they are extinct/super endangered In northern England so the only animal would be a cat

Thank god I live in the UK the only wild animal here is a fox and they are extinct/super endangered In northern England so the only animal would be a cat
but jfl thinking a dog will ignore chickens. dogs are predators. its their instinct to eat small animals like birds.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 20056
but jfl thinking a dog will ignore chickens. dogs are predators. its their instinct to eat small animals like birds.
Dogs cannot climb over fences though…. I never said a cannine wouldn’t eat a chicken

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Dogs cannot climb over fences though…. I never said a cannine wouldn’t eat a chicken
Those people that get fucked up by pitbulls on the news often because the dog jumped 6-7 feet over the fence and tore them to pieces

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Those people that get fucked up by pitbulls on the news often because the dog jumped 6-7 feet over the fence and tore them to pieces
Yeah well that’s not common it’s a one off and ain’t no pit bull climbing over multiple houses to get to chickens it just ain’t possible. A cat however can easily do this and it’s a cakewalk all breeds can and will

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.