My Mom’s insecure beta boyfriend

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Holy fuck this guy is annoying. Idk what she sees in him but ik she likes tall guys. He’s a 6’1” firefighter framecel (has some muscle) he’s mad insecure and always overcompensates it’s so fucking obvious. He always wants to be the most dominant in the room with me but now I am. Ever since I heightmogged him he is beta as fuck. He larped as 6’3” and I measured myself at 6’1.5” and I am taller....all he does is windsurf and the dude talks about it and himself 24/7. I just respond with 1 word answers or entirely ignore him and I can tell it pisses him off cuz he wants to be like the alpha of the house jfl but I am way more dark triad he acts like a girl. He knows his place and always tries to stand up straight and hold frame around me. To no avail. I frame and height mog him. Ngl my dad also was an insecure overcompensating bitch. Who liked to act macho and like he know everything but at least he didn’t talk so damn much. Should I tell my mom he is an absolute bitch? Lost my job and had to move back in....even she gets annoyed all the time by him talking and tells him she needs a break but he won’t shut up. Also he simps for her a lot which is crazy.

Inb4 “dn rd” or “not a word” fuck u

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 6695, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
I am way more dark triad he acts like a girl. He knows his place and always tries to stand up straight and hold frame around me. To no avail. I frame and height mog him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 1680 and GrayEyedBarrett
"He larped as 6’3” and I measured myself at 6’1.5” and I am taller"
jfl please go around calling him little guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 6695, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
"He larped as 6’3” and I measured myself at 6’1.5” and I am taller"
jfl please go around calling him little guy
If I grow another half inch definitely jfl I just need more muscle and a half inch and he will be my submissive dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
waiot he lives in ur moms home ? or you both live at his place

waiot he lives in ur moms home ? or you both live at his place
No he stays here sometimes and comes and goes idk he doesn’t live here though and i never cared to ask about him or his family or where he lives so idk

Pat him twice on his head and say "good boy"

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and GrayEyedBarrett
This is funny shit, call him buddy when you’re looking down at him, lmao it will be the ultimate disrespect move. And damn your family situation sounds like shit I wish you well

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Fuck his girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swerves, UziVer, Basedprincess and 2 others
dn rd; not a word

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
maybe hes just trying to relate to you in a fraternal way and youre so autistic you think hes posturing

or he could be a huge pussy faggot idk

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
maybe hes just trying to relate to you in a fraternal way and youre so autistic you think hes posturing

or he could be a huge pussy faggot idk
Yeah could be either. Either way I am 20 I don’t need a father figure jfl just weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout