my moneymaxx plan to make money online and build digital assets & wealth online

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
applymaxx remote jobs in my field of expertise(FOE)

do freelancing in my FOE

build personal brand in my FOE to build authority and trust and portfolio so i can easily get a remote job cos ill have more leverage cos im wanted. and easier to get freelance clients

also will build high tier listings on fiverr in my FOE whiich will take a while but be a digital asset in the future. like constant work

so im selling my time for money here^ . as thats all i can do right now. but at least its online and remote

then my side business when im earning a bit.

build education company in my FOE. advertise it with youtube, blog, email list, ig, tiktok, spreading value. and funnel it to sell them couses and ebooks in my FOE

also another side business is ill be selling a digital product which you can make once and then profit off forever. cant say which type of product.

but ill build high tier listings on sites which sell that product over a few months/years and then that is another digital asset. but this ones real passive income

so im building digital assets to sell my service/skill which is a digital asset but not passive income. but its online at least

then also building a digital assets which is a product so it is passive income. and its online. basically money printing machines

however this is going to take me at least a year to get anywhere. and probably more and more years to do well in this.

but its all related to my field of expertise. so it all helps. i enjoy it. and we have our entire lives to master one skill and progress so at least im working towards something

i wont feel lost and unfulfilled just working a shitty dead end wageslave

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, sinister, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
nice

• +1
Reactions: sinister and Deleted member 26859
thoughts on contractor based agencies im willing to start one

whats ur foe

i want to move away from IRL services, and selling IRL products.

online is better, you can sell to every country so more sales, and work from anywhere

@Pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Good mindset, work smart towards something, always, money will come naturally if you do it right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i want to move away from IRL services, and selling IRL products.

online is better, you can sell to every country so more sales, and work from anywhere

@Pretty
I honestly see more chances of survival for normal businesses irl
At least that's what I'm aiming for now, buy land and then invest in a business.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I honestly see more chances of survival for normal businesses irl
At least that's what I'm aiming for now, buy land and then invest in a business.
Why buy land and build a business from nothing

When you can just buy some boomer who wants to retire business

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

The chances to come across a boomer selling a low maintenance business, which is what I want, are pretty low, they often sell it within their circle.

• +1

cos its expensive asf

• +1