my moral compass is bad

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
how to moralmaxx

Empathy.

Although moral is individual and subjective if you want a universally appreciated moral compass to fit into society then empathy will help you.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ryuken
how to moralmaxx
Mirror what other people say and do, I hope that you are aware that morals are man made lies to enslave humanity.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and ryuken
how to moralmaxx
Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah has sent me with the perfection of noble morals and completion of good deeds.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken
morality was made to enslave mankind, just have basic empathy

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Deleted member 82370 and ryuken
Empathy.

Although moral is individual and subjective if you want a universally appreciated moral compass to fit into society then empathy will help you.
Empathy is a curse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Esteban1997, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah has sent me with the perfection of noble morals and completion of good deeds.
you mean i need to islammaxx?

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Empathy is a curse
holy... fricking... sigma...
Patrick Sigma GIF by Facepunch Studios

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Bitchwhipper2 and ryuken
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Esteban1997 and ryuken
cause it does you no good feeling bad for people who don't give a fuck about you :smonk:
i feel bad for cats cats give a fuck about me because i feed them BBQ chicken wings

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
i feel bad for cats cats give a fuck about me because i feed them BBQ chicken wings
oh yeah I love cats I always play with them I was talking about humans

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and shia.jihadist
Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God Christ is God
@ryuken
bro didn't like that

• JFL
Jesus is not god but the son of god

• JFL