my morals were alot stricter when i believed in god

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

nyah nyah nyah :3
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
8,134
Reputation
16,157
anybody else feel this way?

I dont believe in god as of now but when i did i felt i had to follow a bunch of set rules that i didnt want to even follow and repent a bunch of times considering I made lots of mistakes
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Mooks Laxx
anybody else feel this way?

I dont believe in god as of now but when i did i felt i had to follow a bunch of set rules that i didnt want to even follow and repent a bunch of times considering I made lots of mistakes
i still believe, but im falling apart
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Mai Sakurajima.
anybody else feel this way?

I dont believe in god as of now but when i did i felt i had to follow a bunch of set rules that i didnt want to even follow and repent a bunch of times considering I made lots of mistakes
I feel like when you lose faith you lose apart of you, sure you realised it was wrong but at what cost its not like the alternative was any better
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Mai Sakurajima.
anybody else feel this way?

I dont believe in god as of now but when i did i felt i had to follow a bunch of set rules that i didnt want to even follow and repent a bunch of times considering I made lots of mistakes
U might be schizophrenic lol
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Mai Sakurajima.
Morals don’t exist if u don’t belive in god
 
There is no god and also if ur morals were mostly based on an illusion I would really question that
Just said i didnt believe in god? how illiterate are you?

Jesus christ man i dont mean to discriminate but this was 6 years ago when i was 11
 
U also can’t prove ur subjective values to be true as opposed to someone elses in an athiest worldview
Im not christian did i not just state this

im speaking from a viewpoint of how i was when I WAS a christian
 
anybody else feel this way?

I dont believe in god as of now but when i did i felt i had to follow a bunch of set rules that i didnt want to even follow and repent a bunch of times considering I made lots of mistakes
Virtue is cope just win brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

Zygomati𝖼
Replies
1
Views
23
prettyboymaxer
prettyboymaxer
iamnothing
Replies
26
Views
151
africel
africel
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
20
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
7
Views
50
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
45
semi_larpcel
semi_larpcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top