My morph of a forum poster, achievable through surgery?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, Deleted member 14392, Acne Victim and 3 others
Jfl I didn’t expect it to be me.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 26640
Shit morph tho jfl. And Tbh I just need lefort 1 and genio and rhino

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and 3 others
u seem to just need some ccw rotation, lots of mandibular advancement and probably a genio. fix nose + maybe implants in the future for cheeks if u want.

did you have camouflage orthodontics for class 2 long face? and do you have gummy smile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you look like you have an overbite. why not bimax?
I do have a slight overbite. I’d rather just get lefort 1 because it would make jaw look better. I mean try jutting and you’ll see your whole jaw looking better. So after lefort 1, I’d basically be perma jutting. This would be good because rn my mandibular condyle is being pushed back into the socket a bit because of recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Acne Victim
I do have a slight overbite. I’d rather just get lefort 1 because it would make jaw look better. I mean try jutting and you’ll see your whole jaw looking better. So after lefort 1, I’d basically be perma jutting. This would be good because rn my mandibular condyle is being pushed back into the socket a bit because of recessed maxilla
have you talked to any surgeon that would be down to do this?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Acne Victim
  • +1

You should be thankful OP made this morph as that's the absolute best looking you'll ever get -- if even -- vs. your cope lefort shit lol

Lefort and genio won't do shit for you ... You need a whole new mandible/lower-third and some rhino at the least to be Chadlite-tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 1901

How the fuck is this a "shit" morph?

This is a seemingly realistic morph that doesn't make you look like a 3D printed ken doll like the morphs done by *cough *cough @reptiles

> Slight overbite
> Plan on getting upper jaw surgery

What on earth do you mean perma jutting after lefort 1?