my most blackpilling experience

Lorsss

Lorsss

Username: Lorsss
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
10,713
Reputation
19,090
I was in a shitty club and I was staring the people around me.
I saw a 195cm (6'5'') chad with chiselled jaw and hollow cheeks: as I expected, he had a lot of girls around him, trying to approach him.
I thought: "this guy is a fucking 95 percentile" and I tried to imagine how pleasing his life must be.
at some point this chad took the hands of a guy, and started making out him passionately.
suddently all the girls there panicked and started screaming. I could feel their despair and jealousy, their anger and their upsetting, knowing they can't hope to fuck him anymore and knowing an attractive boy such him is wasted with other men.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Pillarman, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
I was in a shitty club and I was staring the people around me.
I saw a 195cm (6'5'') chad with chiselled jaw and hollow cheeks: as I expected, he had a lot of girls around him, trying to approach him.
I thought: "this guy is a fucking 95 percentile" and I tried to imagine how pleasing his life must be.
at some point this chad took the hands of a guy, and started making out him passionately.
suddently all the girls there panicked and started screaming. I could feel their despair and jealousy, their anger and their upsetting, knowing they can't hope to fuck him anymore and knowing an attractive boy such him is wasted with other men.
lol
 
1DB71E42 CDE9 4BBB 9913 F27F755B52E4
s
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
I see the same things happen at gay clubs
 
that came out of nowhere jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What a twist.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
How does it feel getting kissed by 6'5 chad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Anubis

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
93
pexy
pexy
.RBXZR.
Replies
3
Views
62
HappyChud
HappyChud
KT-34
Replies
7
Views
102
valentine
valentine
blinkers
Replies
19
Views
102
blinkers
blinkers
try2beme
Replies
13
Views
86
try2beme
try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top