my most blackpilling experience

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I was in a shitty club and I was staring the people around me.
I saw a 195cm (6'5'') chad with chiselled jaw and hollow cheeks: as I expected, he had a lot of girls around him, trying to approach him.
I thought: "this guy is a fucking 95 percentile" and I tried to imagine how pleasing his life must be.
at some point this chad took the hands of a guy, and started making out him passionately.
suddently all the girls there panicked and started screaming. I could feel their despair and jealousy, their anger and their upsetting, knowing they can't hope to fuck him anymore and knowing an attractive boy such him is wasted with other men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Pillarman, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
I was in a shitty club and I was staring the people around me.
I saw a 195cm (6'5'') chad with chiselled jaw and hollow cheeks: as I expected, he had a lot of girls around him, trying to approach him.
I thought: "this guy is a fucking 95 percentile" and I tried to imagine how pleasing his life must be.
at some point this chad took the hands of a guy, and started making out him passionately.
suddently all the girls there panicked and started screaming. I could feel their despair and jealousy, their anger and their upsetting, knowing they can't hope to fuck him anymore and knowing an attractive boy such him is wasted with other men.
lol

1DB71E42 CDE9 4BBB 9913 F27F755B52E4
s

I see the same things happen at gay clubs

that came out of nowhere jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What a twist.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
How does it feel getting kissed by 6'5 chad

• JFL