My mother deserves to be shot in the head

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
To be fair she did indeed encouraged me to pursue Particle Physics but... in India. And Bangalore at that.

I guess the Zionists are scared that I'll study in Europe, USA or Australia.

Stupid crypto-Jew whore following the order of the Zionists told me to study Cyber Security.

Its either Physics or fuck off. I'd rather be homeless, begging in the streets than to do something I couldn't give two fucks about like Software Engineering.

Atleast the Maths in Computer Science was somewhat interesting.

Anyways she should be shot in the head(in Minecraft).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, BrahminBoss, Nick.Harte and 3 others
She did you a favor, you would just get mogged to hell in any white country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 51781, ElTruecel and 3 others
She did you a favor, you would just get mogged to hell in any white country

The only girls that ever treated me nice and gave me iois were White girls.

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you have to have backbone and just refuse. my mom expected great things from me, and threatened to kick me out if i refused to get an education and a good job. fast forward 20 years no long term career, no education, but i'm still living in her house. in the battle of wills, i won.

My neighbour also deserves to be punched in the face for asking me to be a cocksucking cashier at Pizza Hut.

Like who the fuck do you think you are?

My neighbour also deserves to be punched in the face for asking me to be a cocksucking cashier at Pizza Hut.

Maybe you should just commit suicide than to ask me serve you french fries by humiliating myself with a job beneath my intellect.

Why the fuck will I slave for money when I can  pray for money? Do you know who you are even talking to?

I mean the sheer audacity to tell me "hi are you Prem? I'm your mother's friend. There's a vacancy job at Pizza Hut"

That's a lot of nerve.

Telling someone who grew up smarter than all the children around him to do the same job as the dregs of society.

I mean the sheer audacity to tell me "hi are you Prem? I'm your mother's friend. There's a vacancy job at Pizza Hut"

That's a lot of nerve.

Telling someone who grew up smarter than all the children around him to do the same job as the dregs of society.

I mean the LEAST she could have done was to tell me to get a job that I am skilled at and am OKAY at doing.

put some respect on yo mama boy

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
These people are EXTREMELY diabolical. EXTREMELY.

Like I was fucking minding my own God damned Business and studying at library and they harassed me even there.