My mother has completely lost all faith in me

Just go to community college for a 10 month cyber security course

That is if I even get up in the morning. My sleeping schedule has often be like this: sleep between 7am and noon and then wake up at 3pm and 7pm. Some days I'd sleep at 3pm and wake up at 11pm. This went on for a long time so I screwed myself the first time I became a NEET, which isn't something I chose to do. I graduated high school through an adult high school. I spent a year and a half there. After doing my finals after the first year, I didn't have enough points to graduate so I had to re-do this major essay which I declined to do earlier when they said I should probably do that as well since they're not so strict with it as most high schools are. Should have agreed to it in the first place. Because I graduated in the Winter of 2015 formally and from the Fall of 2015 until then I didn't have to go to classes cause I only had to work on the essay. College starts every Fall so I had become a NEET for the first time since college would start in the Fall of 2016. My first choice of study was Nursing, so I was going to a Nursing school. Gotta say I had a blast there. It didn't even feel like school since we did a lotta fun stuff. I was only there for less than a month but I had fed a classmate, gotten my beard shaved by female classmates and also had to "wash" a classmate who had to LARP as a patient. My favorite compliment I received there from a female classmate of mine (It was "You know, you don't say much, but when you do, you say the funniest things."). It was tons of fun, sadly I had to drop out due to my OCD. @Eduardo DOV
I have suffered from insomnia before. Do you use caffeinated products? Waking up naturally every morning at the same time is a blessing.

I have suffered from insomnia before. Do you use caffeinated products? Waking up naturally every morning at the same time is a blessing.
Sounds to me you got it fixed. How? And no I don't really drink coffee or something. Some days I do drink it, like today. But even when I didn't drink coffee or tea I'd still be dealin with it. I could even drink my coffee black with tons of sugar and still sleep easily afterwards. I agree that waking up naturally every morning at the same time is a blessing! I had that earlier this year when I forced myself to get a good sleeping schedule going on. I'd basically deprive myself of 30+ hours of sleep and then sleep at midnight, I'd always wake up around 6am for a good week or so. But now there's no need for such, I'm a NEET again.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Just go to community college for a 10 month cyber security course
There's no community college here, there are vocational schools though but that's basically where dumbasses go to. Now I went there this year to study something in the healthcare field and I failed due to missing my practicals so I guess that means I'm a huge dumbass. Plus you don't get a bachelor's degree this way. Which ultimately is a bad idea in today's world. Having a bachelor's degree is a must, a bare minimum.

Sounds to me you got it fixed. How? And no I don't really drink coffee or something. Some days I do drink it, like today. But even when I didn't drink coffee or tea I'd still be dealin with it. I could even drink my coffee black with tons of sugar and still sleep easily afterwards. I agree that waking up naturally every morning at the same time is a blessing! I had that earlier this year when I forced myself to get a good sleeping schedule going on. I'd basically deprive myself of 30+ hours of sleep and then sleep at midnight, I'd always wake up around 6am for a good week or so. But now there's no need for such, I'm a NEET again.
Control your caffeine intake just to be sure. Get a good sleep schedule, it's good for health and crucial for your studies. You can ask help from health care.

Control your caffeine intake just to be sure. Get a good sleep schedule, it's good for health and crucial for your studies. You can ask help from health care.
I have never been the kinda person to ask anyone for help. I went through the grieving process after losing a loved one unexpectedly and I kept it to myself for the better part of the decade. The way I pretended everyday as if I was fine when I wasn't, man, it was such a dark period in my life. I'm glad it's all behind me. I am no longer depressed but thinking about that time is a good way for me to start to start feeling bad for myself. I seriously told no one; no friends, no family, no healthcare professionals. Not even anyone online anonymously. It was the most unhealthiest way to cope with grief and I did that. I'm seriously amazed by myself. I know many people have killed themselves for far, far less but I never looked down on them or saw them as weak because I believe everyone's got their own limit. I unfortunately, or fortunately, if you will, had a sky-high limit, it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I said "I'll be going to school again later this year" and she said "you are just gonna drop out like you always do."

:feelsrope:

It's understandable though, since starting college in 2016 I have dropped out more than 10 times. :feelskek:
Yeah my parents gave up on me too

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I don't blame them. But I will make them proud
Yeah same here, it's completely understandable in my case as well. And good! As you should. :D

There's no community college here, there are vocational schools though but that's basically where dumbasses go to. Now I went there this year to study something in the healthcare field and I failed due to missing my practicals so I guess that means I'm a huge dumbass. Plus you don't get a bachelor's degree this way. Which ultimately is a bad idea in today's world. Having a bachelor's degree is a must, a bare minimum.
How can you cope ? It looks like you're a poorcel

• So Sad
I empathize with you, brother. I haven’t been able to finish college bc I’ve been in and out of mental asylums

• So Sad
I empathize with you, brother. I haven’t been able to finish college bc I’ve been in and out of mental asylums
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. Sucks to hear about the mental asylum stuff. If you don't mind saying, what's the reason for that? I got OCD so I probably should be chillin at a mental asylum too.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
What's wrong with vocational schools? Are they like trade schools? Don't trades pay well in the Netherlands? Entry level hvac technicians make 45,800 in the US where I live and then after 2-4 years of experience they make 56,000. Which is almost close to 60,000, which is median, average middle class income in the US. Which is good enough for a single bachelor. I'm just trying to get a steady income so I can survive without bumming off of my mom. After that, then I'll go back to school for what I actually have an interest in.

• +1
What's wrong with vocational schools? Are they like trade schools? Don't trades pay well in the Netherlands? Entry level hvac technicians make 45,800 in the US where I live and then after 2-4 years of experience they make 56,000. Which is almost close to 60,000, which is median, average middle class income in the US. Which is good enough for a single bachelor. I'm just trying to get a steady income so I can survive without bumming off of my mom. After that, then I'll go back to school for what I actually have an interest in.
Vocational schools are basically a stepping stone. By far, most people try to advance further and get into colleges. It was just below my educational level. American wages are generally higher than Dutch wages, by the way. A Dutch nurse makes $2000/month (before taxes) whereas American nurses make $6895/month. Shit, nurses get a shit ton of money over there\! Mirin. But the same applies to all other jobs, so you will make less here anyway. Therefore just having a degree from a vocational school is ultimately meaningless here. Plus the pay is even worse, you get like $1400 or something after taxes. Good luck with your plans bhai.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. Sucks to hear about the mental asylum stuff. If you don't mind saying, what's the reason for that? I got OCD so I probably should be chillin at a mental asylum too.
They booked me because I was suicidal. I have major depression and an anxiety disorder as well. Terrible experiences with people gradually made me lose my marbles. I started going out only at night to avoid people. I would run, walk around town, and eat in the dark . I eventually became an insomniac and couldn’t even get adequate sleep during the day. Missed hella classes and developed a Vitamin D deficiency from the lack of sun. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I confessed to my shrink that I was planning to rope. Consequently, he sent me to the looney bin. Can’t go back to school until next year.

Vocational schools are basically a stepping stone. By far, most people try to advance further and get into colleges. It was just below my educational level. American wages are generally higher than Dutch wages, by the way. A Dutch nurse makes $2000/month (before taxes) whereas American nurses make $6895/month. Shit, nurses get a shit ton of money over there\! Mirin. But the same applies to all other jobs, so you will make less here anyway. Therefore just having a degree from a vocational school is ultimately meaningless here. Plus the pay is even worse, you get like $1400 or something after taxes. Good luck with your plans bhai.
Bro just do 6 months blood drawing training at hospital good pay 35 a hour then just betabux a trad Muslim wife by going to her father she may not be attracted to you but you will upgrade your genes to a new tier

My parents have no faith in me either, I'm 21 and just rot all day no school no nothing, dropped out in 11th grade too. They threaten me with homeless shelter multiple times per month, it's gonna happen soon I feel it coming