My Mother is a fucking ASS

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i got into uni and need to move out. i told her i was okay to look at some places near my school but she insisted on driving me anyway. the entire ride there she was just annoying the fuck out of me. 5 hour drive by the way. she was making me worry about my loans and a bunch of other shit. i met with the landlord and saw a place that i liked. i wanted to see a bunch of other places but i felt guilty because my mother was complaining about the gas and she had no money.

so i didn't look at the other places but i fell in love with the first place that i saw. it was incredibly cheap, and close to my school with everything included. i had to sign a lease a few months early and pay for the place despite not living in it because it was just too good of a find. she didn't want me to get this place and wanted me to keep looking. She kept insisting on places that were way to expensive for me and didn't meet my calculations. she wouldn't be able to help me with it anyway.

i told her that i signed the lease and she screamed at me calling me a fucking asshole and a fucking idiot. she hasn't even seen the place. i called her a fucking idiot after because lol she was being a fucking idiot. i guess she was betting on me not getting into university and just never planned for me not paying rent at her place anymore.

so now, my birthday just passed and she didn't even wish me a happy birthday. she is a miserable cunt and i cant wait to leave her behind. all i am to her is the money that i give her every month. i cant wait until she is out of my life. i am dealing with so much fucking stupidity at the place i reside now that it's literally driving me insane.

My boss who is like my father doesn't want me to leave and is endlessly hitting me and making my life a living hell because he doesn't want me to go. the women in my life are so fucking entitled and feel wronged by me because i don't like them back. People are barely fucking happy for me and only think about themselves and what i can give them. whether it be my time, affection, or money. fuck them all i am counting down the days until i'm gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Rn my parents are pressuring me to work full time even though that'd be the end of my social and dating life

I don't even need the money

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Post pics of her and I will read that

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
when you're a nice guy people will literally take everything from you. all these people do is just fucking take away from me until i am nothing. all i fucking do is try to give people what they want, and tell them what they want to hear. but people just WANT TOO FUCKING MUCH.

i am constantly bending over at the waist to make people happy. i am constantly thinking about other peoples feelings and i cannot move in a direction without someone getting massively upset at me. why do people think that just because i spend time with them i am all of sudden their fucking property? or their fucking bitch?

I am literally on my knees crying apologizing to women because i said i didn't like them romantically. i am apologizing to my friend for getting mad at him for lying to me and putting some random bitch before out friendship. I am being asked to apologize for calling my mother an idiot after she screamed at me for signing a lease.

i have to apologize to my boss for getting mad at him for shoving me into a locker and making fun of me. I have to be surrounded by fucking low iq morons or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You want to fuck her ass you weird fuck

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Idontknowlol, Toth's thot and 2 others
Vermilioncore
darkness97
OldRooster
thereallegend
Manchild

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Growth Plate
when you're a nice guy people will literally take everything from you. all these people do is just fucking take away from me until i am nothing. all i fucking do is try to give people what they want, and tell them what they want to hear. but people just WANT TOO FUCKING MUCH.

i am constantly bending over at the waist to make people happy. i am constantly thinking about other peoples feelings and i cannot move in a direction without someone getting massively upset at me. why do people think that just because i spend time with them i am all of sudden their fucking property? or their fucking bitch?

I am literally on my knees crying apologizing to women because i said i didn't like them romantically. i am apologizing to my friend for getting mad at him for lying to me and putting some random bitch before out friendship. I am being asked to apologize for calling my mother an idiot after she screamed at me for signing a lease.

i have to apologize to my boss for getting mad at him for shoving me into a locker and making fun of me. I have to be surrounded by fucking low iq morons or something.
Dark Triad is LIFE

• +1
Did you try placing your hand on her leg in the car to calm her down? Maybe she was mad because you didn't set up to invite the new Chads at school to give her a proper tour of the place?

• JFL
You pay your parents rent?
It's beyond fucking over man. What kind of parent fleeces there son like that as they turn 18. Literally screwing up their starting position. I could understand if you were 30 but I'm guessing you're not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypergamy, darkness97 and Deleted member 18522
Ok but does she an ass

we are all gonna make it

• +1
Sounds about white

• Hmm...
Me see ass in title. Me click. Me horny. Now me disappointed.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover