My mother is an annoying ass bitch JFL

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Literally don't say a word and go down to get some cereal and make some noodles for lunch(for work ofc) and this bitch starts lecturing to me and tells me about some job opportunity with deaf and autistic kids that I tell her I'm not interested in after which she calls me worse than them and mental and shit. Now yeah I'm pretty unhinged online but wtf? I didn't even do shit minded my business and was quiet and I was still called this😂😂😂

Keep in mind that this bitch that is my biological mother cannot use public transportation properly, cannot drive at her old age, can't handle any official document cuz she too incompetent, can't even go to the airport and travel on her own and needs my 12 year old sibling to handle stuff lmao imagine being a fucking adult unable to do basic functions like this and is literally one of the most incompetent people I know. Fucking monkey ass foid is literally a retarded bitch who can't do shit and has the nerve to call me that when she's only managed to not be in the jungle because of goodwill from people like myself

Unfuckingbelievable jfl this bitch is too loud and too uppity and she does NOT have the skills or accomplishments to back up that arrogance jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ROTTING, Hades and 7 others
Literally don't say a word and go down to get some cereal and make some noodles for lunch(for work ofc) and this bitch starts lecturing to me and tells me about some job opportunity with deaf and autistic kids that I tell her I'm not interested in after which she calls me worse than them and mental and shit. Now yeah I'm pretty unhinged online but wtf? I didn't even do shit minded my business and was quiet and I'm still getting called this😂😂😂

Keep in mind that this bitch that is my biological mother cannot use public transportation properly, cannot drive at her old age, can't handle any official document cuz she too incompetent, can't even go to the airport and travel on her own and needs my 12 year old sibling to handle stuff lmao imagine being a fucking adult unable to do basic functions like this and is literally one of the most incompetent people I know. Fucking monkey ass foid is literally a retarded bitch who can't do shit and has the nerve to call me that when she's only managed to not be in the jungle because of goodwill from people like myself

Unfuckingbelievable jfl this bitch is too loud and too uppity and she does NOT have skills or accomplishments to back up that arrogance jfl
Just move out and let her survive on her own until she trips down the stairs and cracks her peanut skull

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Just move out and let her survive on her own until she trips down the stairs and cracks her peanut skull
Yeah its the 4 month uni break here in Canadian unis dunno where you are so I'm home rn until the start of September. I will not be making the same mistake again, I will not come back home for the break next time around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
it’s over for broken householdcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15004
Is she legit 70IQ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 17791
Women are more grouped on the average IQ statistically (supporting the fact that all women are the same) and while a woman may be average IQ, they act like a child that happens to have a 100IQ. Anyone that has interacted with annoying women enough should know this is obvious

• +1
give me her address I will calm her down for you :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 21001 and 5 others
Mother worst nightmare:

Autistic incel son

Your mother lost. Over for her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 20370, dirtydorito and 3 others
You're living proof IQ isn't genetic
Now people are taking potshots at me in my own thread:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Unless you're complimenting me in which case thank you thank you:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Now people are taking potshots at me in my own thread:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Unless you're complimenting me in which case thank you thank you:feelshah:
Time For Bed Weekend GIF

• JFL
lol was fucking around, I got what you were saying. You're saying since my ma is stupid and I'm decently smart it shows that IQ aint all that genetic haha I appreciate your kind words if you're being sincere:D:love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
lol was fucking around, I got what you were saying. You're saying since my ma is stupid and I'm decently smart it shows that IQ aint all that genetic haha I appreciate your kind words if you're being sincere:D:love::love:
:feelsgood: yeah!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 15004
Pics of mom ? :what: