my mother isn't leaving me alone

herring

herring

Sphinx
she asked me why i look like a gook now, why i am squinting all the time now ( i'm not jfl ), that eyeshapes don't change after 20

i then tried to reproduce my old pre implant eyeshape but failed miserably, still had the squinty look, she got more irritated

she is now considering to take me to a doctor to identify "the problem", she thinks i am infected or st, brutal shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, lilhorizontal32, Looks234 and 20 others
she asked me why i look like a gook now, why i am squinting all the time now ( i'm not jfl ), that eyeshapes don't change after 20

i then tried to reproduce my old pre implant eyeshape but failed miserably, still had the squinty look, she got more irritated

she is now considering to take me to a doctor to identify "the problem", she thinks i am infected or st, brutal shit

Changes in the eye area makes a massive difference in how people perceive you.

Personally I would just tell her and get it off your chest and tell her not to tell anyone.

What I've learned as long as the results look good people will agree and accept what you did.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, CristianT, Danish_Retard and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Gaia262
just tell her that you gookmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., SOS-Sonic and 2d v2
where can I see before/afters btw

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
it's over for you brother

• JFL
wtf dude just tell her

you can lie by telling her you just got fat grafts for you under-eyes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and ifyouwannabemylover
Tell her you listened to hunter eyes subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, ManzareK, .👽. and 5 others
youre supposed to cut contact with your family after surguries, just make some stupid excuse like bonesmashing and explain wolffs law to her, show her a video of indeginous swiss and maybe shell leave you alone because she thinks your weird or mentally ill...other than that your fucked

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, 2d v2 and TITUS
wtf dude just tell her

you can lie by telling her you just got fat grafts for you under-eyes
He cant he is chechen and if his parents find out he did a face surgery its over.

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 8165
He cant he is chechen and if his parents find out he did a face surgery its over.
but if he claims it's only under-eye fat grafts their reaction will we less worse :lul:

• JFL
but if he claims it's only under-eye fat grafts their reaction will we less worse :lul:
No chechen parents are low IQ they wont understand but face surgery overall will give him a beating from his father 100%

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Kmscurry, .👽. and 3 others
That's why I'm bone smashing instead of getting surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 8165 and 2d v2

PM pics of the before-after already fagget.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: herring and 2d v2
Cage1

jfl

@volcelfatcel