My mother just entered my room

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
After watching videos where I was a child.
She touched my shoulder and said: what have you become my little baby, you were once so sweet.
I said ok.
She left my room.
The end.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 5656 and 17 others
She touched my shoulder and said: what have you become my little baby, you were once so sweet.
I said ok.
She left my room.
The end.
Why you have become not sweet anymore?

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Eduardo DOV, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
I am a pessimist 20yo NEET who dropped out of college
I had to look up what NEET means.

No excuse though, to be doing nothing for money/income. Droppin out of school is okay, but only because a person is fired up to do something else instead.

Why you don't like taking risks?
Risks are fun and exciting. Just start something, and plan as good as possible, something that everyone says can't be done/will fail/won't succeed. And then proof them wrong, and yourself right.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, 25thpercentile human, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
mom is everything ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, EthnicelAscension, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
My mother calls me and begs me to come back, but everytime i reject her she instantly starts to talk shit. I then roast her back and she then tells me i ¨have a black heart¨

Jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Rift, 25thpercentile human and 2 others
What kind of replies do you expect other than "ok"

Say hi to your mom for me!

I had to look up what NEET means.

No excuse though, to be doing nothing for money/income. Droppin out of school is okay, but only because a person is fired up to do something else instead.

Why you don't like taking risks?
Risks are fun and exciting. Just start something, and plan as good as possible, something that everyone says can't be done/will fail/won't succeed. And then proof them wrong, and yourself right.
I am actually making money with stocks and ecommerce but my parents don't like my rotting lifestyle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and ChoSeungHui
Did she bring u peanut butter jelly sandwich?

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
that is so brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender
i mean f off foids. mother matter

I am actually making money with stocks and ecommerce but my parents don't like my rotting lifestyle
same with my parents when im learning programming. they told me to go out play sports hang with girls

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Ritalincell
it's over....
Nah not really. At least I had sexual interactions with foids in my life and have a gf so I have that going for me. I also have a decent IQ and my highschool degrees were ok. I pretty much still can do with my life what I want at this point and have all doors open. Just depressed right now but I swear that I will become rich one day

Great work.
I assumed NEET meant not working in any way or form for some money. But you are, Stocks and ecommerce is work, imo.

• +1
Great work.
I assumed NEET meant not working in any way or form for some money. But you are, Stocks and ecommerce is work, imo.
Not for people who think university and normal jobs are everything and nothing other than that will work. That's basically what 99percent of people think (including my parents) and why most people will never be rich and are betabuxes

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Not for people who think university and normal jobs are everything and nothing other than that will work. That's basically what 99percent of people think (including my parents) and why most people will never be rich and are betabuxes
I agree. Your strategy, is high risk, and thus potentially high reward. Risk = high reward potential.
You only need to hit it big 1 time in your life. And then just be able to play decent defense, to maintain it to a decent level

• +1
My mother calls me and begs me to come back, but everytime i reject her she instantly starts to talk shit. I then roast her back and she then tells me i ¨have a black heart¨

Jfl
why don’t you live with her?

My mom makes me cookies. We're quarantined right now and I'm rotting and playing Minecraft

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Ritalincell
I said ok.
She left my room.
The end.
Jared please get off this site me and your dad can't take it anymore

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
that was clearly an ioi

Jfl
are you turk

Damn lol, ur parents strict muslim then?
Jfl my father is a religious practicing Muslim and my mother is an orthodox catholic (don't know how the fuck they ended up with one another and stayed married and made their parents accept that shit lmao)

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Jfl my father is a religious practicing Muslim and my mother is an orthodox catholic (don't know how the fuck they ended up with one another and stayed married and made their parents accept that shit lmao)
jfl

my parents literally barely care about it im
ngl

my mother used to read the quran before going bed

and my dad i’ve been to mosque with him like a handful of times

these days i don’t know what’s going on. I have a shitty relationship with my family, lock myself in my room basically

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Aesthetic
Ur a bitch for saying that to ur mom
yes i do. and thx. tbh i take pride in it because or islamic spirit
Slayer 800 years under islam mirin but they lost it since they didn't care abt Islam but abt money

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
DNC DNR
DNC DNR

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Aesthetic