My mother just said she can see the bones in my face.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
The leanmaxxing is beginning to work boyos, Imma get BFR in a few weeks and just pretend its part of my diet.

They are starting to try force me (Not really force but they keep saying to eat more but its more kinda pushed but idk) to eat as they are saying I will get a "disorder".

I can visibly see so much definition in my face currently probably 12.5-13% Gotta be sub 10% at least before BFR in 2-3 weeks.

Once I hit 10% Imma up my HGH and start PPL again with a slow increase in calories and build a shit ton of muscle, my lifts are still rather decent even without working out for like 6 months. I still have a visible stomach line tho :sick:.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
that's not good, u still look like a femboy

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
The leanmaxxing is beginning to work boyos, Imma get BFR in a few weeks and just pretend its part of my diet.

They are starting to try force me (Not really force but they keep saying to eat more but its more kinda pushed but idk) to eat as they are saying I will get a "disorder".

I can visibly see so much definition in my face currently probably 12.5-13% Gotta be sub 10% at least before BFR in 2-3 weeks.

Once I hit 10% Imma up my HGH and start PPL again with a slow increase in calories and build a shit ton of muscle, my lifts are still rather decent even without working out for like 6 months. I still have a visible stomach line tho :sick:.
You gave me home

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 17735 and Nims
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, Nims and Deleted member 20370
it makes no sense for a 5'6 mentalcel low IQ fucker
Cope, I’m not even that low IQ I’m tested 122.

I think you are just removing words from your sentences or something, making it difficult to understand.

shut the fuck up low IQ femboy gay ass , i take your home , suck the dick of your dad , and eat the poop of your mom you dickhead
Gay nigga

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Nims
HGH is great for fat loss don't actually starve yourself though you'll lose muscle

• +1
shut the fuck up low IQ femboy gay ass , i take your home , suck the dick of your dad , and eat the poop of your mom you dickhead
Ok schizo. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
HGH is great for fat loss don't actually starve yourself though you'll lose muscle
Yeah I’m making sure to eat enough to sustain myself without starving too much. I think 1200 calories is enough for someone of my size tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220