My mother ruined my life due to inducing severe anxiety in me

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I was constantly in an alert state as a child because she would begin verbally abusing me without reason at any time

Anxiety results in stomach pain, nausea, digestive trouble
Causes the person to always be tired because they're constantly in fight or flight mode meaning energy is wasted on adrenaline and being alert
Even a small and simple act can feel like a mental struggle

This describes me to a fucking tee, I've had nausea, stomach pains and no appetite my whole life and the mental energy it takes me even to respond to someone in the beginning of a conversation if I am not warmed up and in a flow state is massive. I am tired all of the time despite exercising regularly and getting loads of rest, my life is completely stress free so I have no reason to be tired.
The two PSLers I met irl mentioned how I come off as low energy.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and Deleted member 18159
Anxiety is genetic mate, so your mom ruined your life in a different way than u think

Last edited:
E08F4ECF 1B1E 4AB2 A832 DE63EDE49B91
Your mother (the black one) your life (the white one)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, stevielake and Deleted member 13332
Anxiety is genetic mate, so your mom ruined your wife in a different way than u think
I initially believed it was fully genetic but from watching some videos it seems that being in a chaotic environment as a child trains your brain to constantly be alert and in fight or flight mode due to the sense of immediate danger

I initially believed it was fully genetic but from watching some videos it seems that being in a chaotic environment as a child trains your brain to constantly be alert and in fight or flight mode due to the sense of immediate danger
It is cope

Do you think chad has anxiety?

she didnt do shit