My mother was drug addict when she was pregnant with me. /serious/

Juris

Juris

Bronze
Okay so, i dont want to go much into detail but.
My mother was addicted on meth when she was pregnant with me.
My uncle told me she even drinked alcohol and smoked cigarettes too.
I was born like 3/4 month earlier, only 2kg.
And now im 181cm, above average looking, i can send photos if you dont believe me but i dont want to post pictures of me to everyone to see...
No brain damage , nothing .
So my question if im just so fucking lucky that it didnt damaged me into some crippled shit? Or if she was normal woman with normal diet habits etc, i would look much better than now?
Because lot of people here talk about enviroment etc and how it affect looks and health.
So i would be glad for normal response please.
Also she was breastfeeding me like for just month:)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: unailooksmax23, Skywalker, berlin.1969 and 2 others
Posts130Reputation46

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and NumbThePain_FoxH
This sick fuck probably thinking about killing his mom because she didn't raise him right :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and wonderwhy
are you nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, Deleted member 27987 and bedes
my mother got fat while pregnant of me and never lost the weight afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
This sick fuck probably thinking about killing his mom because she didn't raise him right :feelskek:
She died later when i was baby, my grandparents raised me since i was little. Yes its so funny to make fun of this:)

• So Sad
Reactions: unailooksmax23 and Bakin donuts 🍩
She died later when i was baby, my grandparents raised me since i was little. Yes its so funny to make fun of this:)
Sorry to be hear. But why ask this question? How does it change your life in any way knowing that you could've been better looking if she raised you better?

Sorry to be hear. But why ask this question? How does it change your life in any way knowing that you could've been better looking if she raised you better?
I just wonder if im lucky that i didnt became some autist or something worse

Why come to this forum to talk shit to us?
Men you dumb? I just asked question and lot of people already here making fun of me and now you say im toxic? The fuck is wrong with you all

Yeah imagine im born with meth diet and still look better than you you mad?
nigga i eat like holocaust survivor since i was born but i still mog your nigger ass to mozambique tribes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Ur still ended up autistic and unlovable by women. Thats why u here dude

• Love it
Ur still ended up autistic and unlovable by women. Thats why u here dude
Yeah? Thats why i have like 10 posts unless like you 2k posts, i just came to this forum because i didnt liked my eye color😂 not like u thinking about roping

It's good u turned out this way OP, am happy for u, but to answer ur question it's MORE likely u just got lucky and didn't get failod by her actions, as opposed to being forced under a soft looks ceiling.

Also, think you are new, this is not really a good thread, so prob is not being well received, you will make better threads with time as you spend more time here, but my advice would be to leave if you are 180cm, white, and good looking, you can have promising life, don't ruin it with a bunch of autists, doomers, and schizos like us

that's probably why you turned out so shitty like me

Average iq for fetal alcohol syndrom is 90. If your mommy was a crack user I would suspect it is lower. Cope low iqcel.

• +1
Average iq for fetal alcohol syndrom is 90. If your mommy was a crack user I would suspect it is lower. Cope low iqcel.
yeah guess i was lucky, i tested mine and its somewhere between 120 and 127 , its not genius shit but not retard iq either

It's good u turned out this way OP, am happy for u, but to answer ur question it's MORE likely u just got lucky and didn't get failod by her actions, as opposed to being forced under a soft looks ceiling.

Also, think you are new, this is not really a good thread, so prob is not being well received, you will make better threads with time as you spend more time here, but my advice would be to leave if you are 180cm, white, and good looking, you can have promising life, don't ruin it with a bunch of autists, doomers, and schizos like us
yeah i see people here are very rude i dont know why.. yes im white 183 cm and i dont know i look good but not actor typa shit.

imagination GIF

Certain drugs like cocaine and meth don't leave any visible effects on babies. It's only drugs like alcohol and smoking that fucks up babies rlly bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Certain drugs like cocaine and meth don't leave any visible effects on babies. It's only drugs like alcohol and smoking that fucks up babies rlly bad.
Why tho? Meth is very bad for body so why it doesnt affect baby like alcohol per se?

Why tho? Meth is very bad for body so why it doesnt affect baby like alcohol per se?
I meant to say heroin. But I think it has to do with how long it stays in the body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So my question if im just so fucking lucky that it didnt damaged me into some crippled shit? Or if she was normal woman with normal diet habits etc, i would look much better than now?
both actually

Okay so, i dont want to go much into detail but.
My mother was addicted on meth when she was pregnant with me.
My uncle told me she even drinked alcohol and smoked cigarettes too.
I was born like 3/4 month earlier, only 2kg.
And now im 181cm, above average looking, i can send photos if you dont believe me but i dont want to post pictures of me to everyone to see...
No brain damage , nothing .
Because lot of people here talk about enviroment etc and how it affect looks and health.
So i would be glad for normal response please.
Also she was breastfeeding me like for just month:)
Maybe you wouldve had a 130 IQ if your mother didnt abuse drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker