My motivation to looksmax and work out has completely gone after latest events

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I already look not disgusting enough to have a gf. And I had an opportunity to get the girl I liked, she gave me IOIs and initiated everything by herself. I fucked up so bad I literally brutally rejected her just because I am narcy low iq shit. I dont really want to hit the gym anymore or looksmax I am just depressed and sleep all day and cry occasionally. I need to work on my personality and it does matter at least in my case where my personality is brutally fucked up by 18 years of inceldom, 4 of which have been spent on incel and blackpill forums. That shit has ruined my life and has made me mentally ill. I think after I regain my consciousness I will keep looksmaxing but I will now spend more time on improving my ruined social skills with a psychiatrist I have already made an appointment with. I know I will not be able to get over it all alone since the issue is now too fucking deep to the point I am afraid of becoming really happy and reap the rewards of looksmaxing I have done. I wish I had started working on this earlier but shit well I will go play some video games and cry rn I am still depressed its over for my fucked up incel brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Doesn'tNeedSurgery, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Cry me a river you fucking faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 23564, Elvisandreaa and 15 others
Cry me a river you fucking faggot.
No matter how you insult me I have already blamed myself so many times that I dont even feel it

• +1
Reactions: mogging and stevielake
Imagine getting depressed cuz of a girl...
Fucking faggots like you should be euthanized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa, Detn86 and 3 others
didn't read but let me hit before you kys

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Lonenely sigma
Looksmaxing is retarded. Just moneymax so you can afford copes and hookers. You'll never receive genuine love and admiration. The soon you accept it, the better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 18879
Looksmaxing is retarded. Just moneymax so you can afford copes and hookers. You'll never receive genuine love and admiration. The soon you accept it, the better.
no, I will be a mogger in 4 years when I'm 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
ok nigga on to the ignore list now :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 18879
Ignore list 1st member

Lol you are a weak pathetic bitch. Imagine losing motivation like an emotional little baby. JFL Imagine being that much of a faggot.