My mum asked me "what's a Ritalincel" before going to work

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I was browsing Looksmax this morning on my phone before work and she stood behind me and asked me "what's a Ritalincel? Some anime show?"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Mewton, ItsOver.com and 17 others
Not larping, she actually asked me what a Ritalincel was

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Not larping, she actually asked me what a Ritalincel was
Wtf. How doesn’t she know?

Imagine having 50k+ posts and still being a invisible nobody to woman :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Mewton, ItsOver.com and 7 others
Yippie! Did she ask about Chad big cock in le wifey? I have to use a condom and he Cums in every hole! :( hey at least she loves me! She married me$

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 17217 and isis_Bleach
Tales probably

Its beyond over for somebody if they know what ritalin means

Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 17217, gamma and 3 others
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll
have you seen "his" pics?
they look like one of his autistic morphs and its obv a larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
have you seen "his" pics?
they look like one of his autistic morphs and its obv a larp
yes, i seen it, obviously.
No real person what works in the hospital would spend so much time with morphing faces and inventing tales about tinder experiments.

he is one of the most famous larpers here after Leonardo DiCaprio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No real person what works in the hospital would spend so much time with morphing faces and inventing tales about tinder experiments.

I only do that when I get home

I was browsing Looksmax this morning on my phone before work and she stood behind me and asked me "what's a Ritalincel? Some anime show?"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
so your thread where your mother rated users was a larp

so your thread where your mother rated users was a larp
nope, ritalincel wasn't involved in that thread anyway, plus I didn't show her looksmax, just the pics users submitted

@Ritalincel

you are one of the stupidest guys I seen on here taking a shit on everyone while being the biggest rotter here

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane