my mum got upset and asked me why I don’t have a gf and why I’m a virgin etc

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
JFL all cos all my friends have kids/are having kids she is wondering why I don’t have a gf why no girl has ever been brought to our house. How dare she man 😡. She even thinks I’m a virgin JFL even though she knows I have slept over at foids houses before this woman thinks I’m a cuckhold who would sleep at a girls house and not fuck. I should blame her for making me a manlet it’s her genes why I’m not 6’3

My own mum thinks I’m a simp. Vent over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Merćer, Hero of the Imperium, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Bah I reached a point where I vent to them about my inceldom and my turbovirgin status and they can only say things like talk to women, approach women, be positive, leave home, go to the psychiatrist.... what a bunch of bullshit:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
It’s quite sad man. She just was really hurtful and said “do your friends not think there’s something wrong with you as your single and never have a gf” imagine your own mum saying this it’s over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exeight, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 8608
“It’s your fault mom for having subhuman genetics!! Fuck you !!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phrenectomy, _MVP_, Deleted member and 1 other person
“It’s your fault mom for having subhuman genetics!! Fuck you !!”
I told her that it’s her fault I’m not 6’3 like my dad. Tbf my mum looks good she was stacylite in her prime and I’m not ugly just bloated due to coping with food. But my mum carries manlet dna which caused me to be height deformed as I’m 5’11

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
Brutal. I have the complete opposite whereby my mom has literally never talked/asked me about girls, not even once, throughout the 24 years that I've been alive now.

I guess it's better than your situation but it still weirds me tf out that she's never done that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20452 and 4 others
I told her that it’s her fault I’m not 6’3 like my dad. Tbf my mum looks good she was stacylite in her prime and I’m not ugly just bloated due to coping with food. But my mum carries manlet dna which caused me to be height deformed as I’m 5’11
Brutal bro. Do u have any taller younger siblings?

Brutal bro. Do u have any taller younger siblings?
I’m the youngest but I have siblings taller than me and the like but most are half siblings not full. One is 6’5 lol

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Any pics of your mom in her Stacy lite days? Have you ever fapped to her old pics? Be honest duddeee

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gtuktm, Merćer, glutt and 1 other person
Choke her to death and fuck her dead body (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95
whats the main problem? your height or face?
because 5'11 ISNT THAT short :unsure:

whats the main problem? your height or face?
because 5'11 ISNT THAT short :unsure:
Aspie + introvert + high bodyfat. 5’11 isn’t terrible but if I were tall it would make up for my current failos and make me chad

I reached a point where I vent to them about my inceldom and my turbovirgin status
@Cutecel2001 tier autism (but literally, he also does that) :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Cutecel2001
Aspie + introvert + high bodyfat. 5’11 isn’t terrible but if I were tall it would make up for my current failos and make me chad
okay the main problam is = high bodyfat
and thats why you are introvert

i can really highly recommend to loose weight.. i had high BF too and lived with that almost all my life
and since 1-2 years im almost lean.. the difference is fucking extremely HUGE

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and fauxfox
okay the main problam is = high bodyfat
and thats why you are introvert

i can really highly recommend to loose weight.. i had high BF too and lived with that almost all my life
and since 1-2 years im almost lean.. the difference is fucking extremely HUGE
What differences have you noticed? and how much weight did u lose?

What differences have you noticed? and how much weight did u lose?
the treatment from women changed extremely
i was overweight in my childhood and obese in my 20s (im 30 now)
and i was always AIR for women.. they didnt consider me as a sexual being.. no, they considered me as a neutral being
because you cant NEVER be masculine when you are overweight/obese

i was used to the neutral treatment from women and 2 years ago, i started to loose weight (i was 125kg the most time of my life and now something about 80kg) i never saw my face lean i didnt know that i have a acceptable jawline and even high cheekbones

when you are overweight, your face is soft and round.. thats a feminine feature.
men MUST have a 3D depth face.. with good bone structure

a woman cant be sexually attracted to you, when your face is round and soft.. and to add to that, your body is also not masculine
sex = physically
body = physically

you arent attracting any women, when your body looks unhealthy
because no women wanna bread with a unhealthy man..

a lean body (with a lil bit muscles like athletic) is the most important looksmaxx and of course, your face will also look lean and like i said, thats the most important looksmaxx to do

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and fauxfox
JFL all cos all my friends have kids/are having kids she is wondering why I don’t have a gf why no girl has ever been brought to our house. How dare she man 😡. She even thinks I’m a virgin JFL even though she knows I have slept over at foids houses before this woman thinks I’m a cuckhold who would sleep at a girls house and not fuck. I should blame her for making me a manlet it’s her genes why I’m not 6’3

My own mum thinks I’m a simp. Vent over
You let her to humiliate in that way, beat her ass

Telll her bro

"high bodyfat" that sounds like a you problem go hit the gym you fat fuck
pisses me off when fat fucks be like "omg im incel i hate life all woman hate me" and then are fat fucking fedora wearing redditors like at least lose weight before you go incel mode you retard

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fucking over if u mom act like this

They supposed to be your ride or die, try to set u up or something

"high bodyfat" that sounds like a you problem go hit the gym you fat fuck
pisses me off when fat fucks be like "omg im incel i hate life all woman hate me" and then are fat fucking fedora wearing redditors like at least lose weight before you go incel mode you retard
Well I actually mogg most men albiet not by much despite my large girth that’s the irony, I suppose I’m lucky my parents were both attractive or I’d be truecel 100% certain. I’ll lose weight once I finish my uni dissertation I only have 10 days left so once done I’ll cut hard for the remainder of the year no excuses and I’ll become the chad god intended me to be

JFL nigga you are 5'11 stop complaining just wear lifts and lose weight you fat fuck you dont know how tough it is for manlets

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I should blame her for making me a manlet it’s her genes why I’m not 6’3
Not sure why you don't? Whenever my mom tries to get onto me for being bitchless, I tell her about her ugly face and my subhuman's dad face and how it's their fault

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL nigga you are 5'11 stop complaining just wear lifts and lose weight you fat fuck you dont know how tough it is for manlets
I’m a fucking manlet 5’10-11 is manlet. Most white guys where I live are my height ffs stop this cope cease it at once. The only time I feel above avg height is in nightclubs as I’m at least 2 inches taller than the avg guy even without lifts. And yeah when I do wear lifts I can’t even tell the differnce it’s so minute and I wear a full inch lift and yet the world still looks the same to me. I still get mogged by 6’2 buddies of mine brutally, though I have never been rejected by a girl based on my height in a Nightclub.

Not sure why you don't? Whenever my mom tries to get onto me for being bitchless, I tell her about her ugly face and my subhuman's dad face and how it's their fault
My parents are moggers tbf so I can’t blame them for that. The only thing I can blame them for is my height and autism and even then none of my family have autism so I can only blame my mum for height.