My mum is an asshole and I'm having a shitty day loll

Outerz14

Outerz14

Temp. Banned
I was talking about how my cousin probably doesn't want food and she said asked her if she does and I said she probably doesn't want any and then out of nowhere my mum is Fucking death staring me LMAOO bitch then tells me I'm being self fish jfl + afterwards I was on socials with a bitch telling me I can't fuck loll cause I told her to act normal jfll at these foids

DNR THIS SHTTY THREAD ILL ROPE JFLL

WEED MAX IMMEDIATELY :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: h111 and N1666
1. your mom is right
2. Don't smoke weed it's garbage.

My Friend has been smoking for 10 years and his iq is very low based on the years I have known him. He also has extremely underdeveloped emotional intelligence and control. He is like a 15 year old in a grown mans body.

Don't smoke weed trust me it's poison. It turns you into a useless and entitled man child and makes you physically weaker(nervous system).

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, h111, Outerz14 and 1 other person
1. your mom is right

My Friend has been smoking for 10 years and his iq is very low based on the years I have known him. He also has extremely underdeveloped emotional intelligence and control. He is like a 15 year old in a grown mans body.

Don't smoke weed trust me it's poison. It turns you into a useless and entitled man child and makes you physically weaker(nervous system).
I just feel pretty sht man

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Baldingman1998
I was talking about how my cousin probably doesn't want food and she said asked her if she does and I said she probably doesn't want any and then out of nowhere my mum is Fucking death staring me LMAOO bitch then tells me I'm being self fish jfl + afterwards I was on socials with a bitch telling me I can't fuck loll cause I told her to act normal jfll at these foids

DNR THIS SHTTY THREAD ILL ROPE JFLL

WEED MAX IMMEDIATELY :forcedsmile:
I feel like you need to re write this with a bit more detail

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Outerz14
1. your mom is right

Finally some good advice, weed kills you slowly but surely

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Outerz14
Makes me feel like chad tho
It's an escape of reality. What you feel isn't a reflection of what is good for you. Just do whatever you want man but time flies and you will regret getting addicted to this fake good feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
It's an escape of reality. What you feel isn't a reflection of what is good for you. Just do whatever you want man but time flies and you will regret getting addicted to this fake good feeling.
Fuck your right

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998