my mum is blackpilled (Insanely blackpilled story inside!)

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
My mum told me this story as a warning to me about the nature of women

My mum had some incel orbitter manlet friend from university who worked at the same firm as her for a bit in London and she stayed in contact with him. At some point in their late 20s , mustve been around 27 because it was after my mum and dad moved in together this incel got his frirst girlfriend. He met a Polish woman in London (This is in the 90s before Poland joined the EU, hint hint.....), the relationship began progressing very quickly and they ended up moving in together after just a few months. Soon after moving in together the relationship began going South, first she became very cold towards him and refused to have sex with him. She took this then a step further and decided she didnt even want to share a bed - it was a one bed house they shared so there was no weer else for him to sleep. He was made to sleep in a tent in the garden.

He came to my parents place in tears telling my mother of the situation and begging them if he could stay in the spare room in their house because he couldnt handle the brutal cucking any longer. It was then he confessed to my mother that shortly after moving in together, he had decided to marry this woman in secret, hence granting her a UK passport which is what she wanted the whole time and making him useless and redundant to her. He had to sleep in the spare room at my parents house to get away from this woman while he searched for a new place to live permanently.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, gymmaxedhorse, Corleone and 11 others
stories like these are why i am paranoid about a bitch ever showing affection

you just have to be aware of your subhumanity,

dont let the rotfrauds gaslight you into "just be her type" or "just be medium ugly"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Corleone, 5'8manlet and 4 others
stories like these are why i am paranoid about a bitch ever showing affection

you just have to be aware of your subhumanity,

dont let the rotfrauds gaslight you into "just be her type" or "just be medium ugly" theory
obviously this entire thing happened before I was born so I dont know the intricate details of it.

But I imagine it was a case of from the outside it being obvious as fuck to everyone else the guy was being used so the girl could get a passport but the poor little incel was just so happy he was finally getting some affection from a foid he wanted to live out his happy little delusion

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Solidcoin
obviously this entire thing happened before I was born so I dont know the intricate details of it.

But I imagine it was a case of from the outside it being obvious as fuck to everyone else the guy was being used so the girl could get a passport but the poor little incel was just so happy he was finally getting some affection from a foid he wanted to live out his happy little delusion
brutal, i dont even blame him

being so deprived you end up so sensitive to validation, it was too easy for this polish foid to exploit him

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
brutal, i dont even blame him

being so deprived you end up so sensitive to validation, it was too easy for this polish foid to exploit him
I think the detail my mum added to the story of the foid making him sleep in a tent in the garden is the most brutal part of all. JFL denying him sex wasnt enough she didnt even want him being near her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, mulattomaxxer and Solidcoin
Bruh why are normies so retarded lmao it's literally either chad or nothing nowadays. Do normies and htns have girlfriends? Yeah they do. Do they get their respect and affection? Lmao NO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member
Bruh why are normies so retarded lmao it's literally either chad or nothing nowadays. Do normies and htns have girlfriends? Yeah they do. Do they get their respect and affection? Lmao NO.
this wasnt 'nowadays' though. This was the 90s. Yes its chad or death in 2022, back in the 90s HTNs could do well

He was made to sleep in a tent in the garden.
Never understood why people do this. I am assuming this inkwell owned the house. If I am ever in that situation the girl will be sleeping on the couch.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84