my mum is finally open to me getting a wife by passport maxxing back home

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
she finally said “maybe you can go home and get a wife from there if need be”

This is after years of her telling me to just get a foid from here and me arguing with her saying I cannot get western foids they are debased disgusting and too picky for me, I suffer PTSD from them and would rather not deal with them again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, bloomercel, Clqs and 4 others
Till this day, my family has never pressed me about me not having a girlfriend or any females in my life whatsoever.

They knew it was over for me from the start, they always did. Only based part of my parents.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Till this day, my family has never pressed me about me not having a girlfriend or any females in my life whatsoever.

They knew it was over for me from the start, they always did. Only based part of my parents.
My mum thinks I’m a faggot because i go on long late walks at night and occasionally me and my buddies go joy riding in cars. When I went to the doctors for ADHD she got angry thinking i caught some disgusting STI from some faggot. This is another reason why I despise the female species, thanks to their ineptitude now my mum has flirted with the idea that I take up the bum because I get 0’pussy

I think for my parents it’s it’s confusing because my dad was Tyrone and my mum a Lute (as you can guess I’m not ugly due to this) and I did get gfs and shit in school and college. My inceldom is mainly an adult thing but the NTpill comes to collect

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, deepfuckingvalue and MoggerGaston
sex is gonna be boring af. Enjoy the starfish gg

My mum thinks I’m a faggot because i go on long late walks at night and occasionally me and my buddies go joy riding in cars. When I went to the doctors for ADHD she got angry thinking i caught some disgusting STI from some faggot. This is another reason why I despise the female species, thanks to their ineptitude now my mum has flirted with the idea that I take up the bum because I get 0’pussy
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

AHAHAHAHAHHA
thats actually insane. ur mother is retarded

meanwhile my mother hated my dad and as a kid/teen would always tell me shit like: 'You are just as ugly as your dad, you will never have a girlfriend.' :lul::lul::lul:

women are disgusting creatures. I cut all contact with my whore mother a few years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

they assume you have a gf

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

AHAHAHAHAHHA
thats actually insane. ur mother is retarded

meanwhile my mother hated my dad and as a kid/teen would always tell me shit like: 'You are just as ugly as your dad, you will never have a girlfriend.' :lul::lul::lul:

women are disgusting creatures. I cut all contact with my whore mother a few years ago.
Nar she’s just coping. Parents see their kids as reflections of themselves to a degree. Telling your parents your incel hurts their ego as they see it as you saying their genes are faulty. So they cope she’d rather cope that I’m gay than incel 🤣

GAWD dayum your mums brutal, women are truly evil beasts of burden. Shame on the whyman for releasing these creatures from their sufferage

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
jfl @ u

I am a truecel abomination. I've never brought a girl home, my family has never seen me with a girl, etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Alt Number 3
Nar she’s just coping. Parents see their kids as reflections of themselves to a degree. Telling your parents your incel hurts their ego as they see it as you saying their genes are faulty. So they cope she’d rather cope that I’m gay than incel 🤣
But if you are gay, it's also cuz of her genes. Or because she took it up the ass too many times, etc. jfl

GAWD dayum your mums brutal, women are truly evil beasts of burden. Shame on the whyman for releasing these creatures from their sufferage
women shouldnt have human rights tbh. JFL at giving them any say in society whatsoever.

• JFL
  • +1
But if you are gay, it's also cuz of her genes. Or because she took it up the ass too many times, etc. jfl

women shouldnt have human rights tbh. JFL at giving them any say in society whatsoever.
My mums not a white woman so she has dignity to not have a history of being a toilet.

Women are cattle one thing I agree with the infidel Muslims about is that. This is why j actually like Islam as it’s a necessary evil. Women need to be kept on a leash like the dogs and hey are

• Love it
Don't, you'll bring your wife from the slums of zimbabwe and she'll leave your bum for tyrone.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Don't, you'll bring your wife from the slums of zimbabwe and she'll leave your bum for tyrone.
Fortunetely for me I look good annd in great shape, ethnic women and my own women find me attractive. So I don’t suffer from the negatives of brining a foid over here like most passport guys. I also work in tech so my money making potential is quite highzn

Fortunetely for me I look good annd in great shape, ethnic women and my own women find me attractive. So I don’t suffer from the negatives of brining a foid over here like most passport guys. I also work in tech so my money making potential is quite highzn
There is always a bigger fish.

There is always a bigger fish.
Then I’ll shame her as it’s from my tribe. Yeah I don’t suffer like you Cumskins my people can guilt and shame a whores entire family for her infidelity.

I know I’ll 100% breed unless I kill myself thanks to this loophole unlike you incels who have to cope with women having to CHOOSE YOU

Then I’ll shame her as it’s from my tribe. Yeah I don’t suffer like you Cumskins my people can guilt and shame a whores entire family for her infidelity.

I know I’ll 100% breed unless I kill myself thanks to this loophole unlike you incels who have to cope with women having to CHOOSE YOU
You think she'll care after escaping her shithole and being with the man of her dreams?
This is one of the highest tiers of cuckery; bringing another man a wife offered on a silver platter.

You think she'll care after escaping her shithole and being with the man of her dreams?
This is one of the highest tiers of cuckery; bringing another man a wife offered on a silver platter.
Yes. Ask any ethnic @SecularIslamist expalin to this Cumskin how important family and shame is in non white cultures. Her cheating on me means her family will bully her and cut her off she will be alone like that Saudi whore immagrint who got impregnated by Tyrone in Canada

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes. Ask any ethnic @SecularIslamist expalin to this Cumskin how important family and shame is in non white cultures. Her cheating on me means her family will bully her and cut her off she will be alone like that Saudi whore immagrint who got impregnated by Tyrone in Canada
My brother in christ family values are a man-made concept, maybe @SecularIslamist can tell you how many hijabis still act like whore despite claiming muslim, the moment a woman sets foot in the west she's freed from her shackles and can finally pursue chad in peace.

Relatable

Still KV but since I've had female friends and a couple of dates people don't harass me over it so much

• Hmm...
My brother in christ family values are a man-made concept, maybe @SecularIslamist can tell you how many hijabis still act like whore despite claiming muslim, the moment a woman sets foot in the west she's freed from her shackles and can finally pursue chad in peace.
I know they do, my last foid I dated was a hijabi and I ironically almsot brought her over to mine for Christmas. Point remains that if her dad found out she’d be sent right back to Islamabad and stoned to death (rightly deserved btw).

The fact is THEY ARE LESS WHORE than other women, she had an extremely low bodycount one that 0 whitegirls have past the age of 18 in the west have thanks to her background. Point is I can bring her to the west and make her mine she will shower me with affection as I have good traits she will like

• +1
Just because MENA women are liberalising doesn't mean they're not as liberal as white women. Every white woman is a complete degenerate. There are levels to this. Ehite women are the lowest of lows and destined to hell.

Yeah I hate hoejabis more than white woman tbh. Only because they're present a facade of piety and modesty on the outside, whereas white women don't - they have no shame. At least they're more honest unlike two faced hoejabis .

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Pikabro and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I know they do, my last foid I dated was a hijabi and I ironically almsot brought her over to mine for Christmas. Point remains that if her dad found out she’d be sent right back to Islamabad and stoned to death (rightly deserved btw).

The fact is THEY ARE LESS WHORE than other women, she had an extremely low bodycount one that 0 whitegirls have past the age of 18 in the west have thanks to her background. Point is I can bring her to the west and make her mine she will shower me with affection as I have good traits she will like

So you're a UKcel trying to go back where?

Just because MENA women are liberalising doesn't mean they're not as liberal as white women. Every white woman is a complete degenerate. There are levels to this. Ehite women are the lowest of lows and destined to hell.

Yeah I hate hoejabis more than white woman tbh. Only because they're present a facade of piety and modesty on the outside, whereas white women don't - they have no shame. At least they're more honest unlike two faced hoejabis .
This is what I’m telling him. He thinks I don’t know Muslim women are also whores when the girls I fuck with msot are Muslim foids. But I can tell you the biggest Muslim whore is less degen than the avg white foid I can 100% say this with confidence

• +1
This is what I’m telling him. He thinks I don’t know Muslim women are also whores when the girls I fuck with msot are Muslim foids. But I can tell you the biggest Muslim whore is less degen than the avg white foid I can 100% say this with confidence
Exactly this. Even the whores know they are going against the grain and need to tread carefully.l as an ethnic girl. As you mention they would be considered the outcast and even amongst whites seen as the 'odd one out'.

Anectodal evidence incoming: but I remember a time a white guy just casually saying to this secular Iranian foid 'how come you drink and go clubbing' JFL. She got offended. There's no escaping the values and norms attached to your ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Exactly this. Even the whores know they are going against the grain and need to tread carefully.l as an ethnic girl. As you mention they would be considered the outcast and even amongst whites seen as the 'odd one out'.

Anectodal evidence incoming: but I remember a time a white guy just casually saying to this secular Iranian foid 'how come you drink and go clubbing' JFL. She got offended. There's no escaping the values and norms attached to your ethnicity.
lol @ her being offended when I openly cold appr Arab and paki foids in the club and berate them for drinking only to make out with them 10 mins later JFL. Their response is to laughs en say yes they know it’s haram (I know all the Muslim words I’m well integrated into the culture). Ngl though I do get offended when white guys think ima go for the bigger girl… so i understand why Hoejabi got offended

Iranian girls are Gigga whores tbh, had a few I used to blag on Hinge. No wonder Iran had the Persian revolution it was to prevent that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and butterworld
lol @ her being offended when I openly cold appr Arab and paki foids in the club and berate them for drinking only to make out with them 10 mins later JFL. Their response is to laughs en say yes they know it’s haram (I know all the Muslim words I’m well integrated into the culture). Ngl though I do get offended when white guys think ima go for the bigger girl… so i understand why Hoejabi got offended

Iranian girls are Gigga whores tbh, had a few I used to blag on Hinge. No wonder Iran had the Persian revolution it was to prevent that shit
There’s a lot of hoejabis and Coptics at my school who present themselves as pious innocent gems but l they do is fuck each other in their social groups. Religion cope cannot override biology :ROFLMAO:

• +1
There’s a lot of hoejabis and Coptics at my school who present themselves as pious innocent gems but l they do is fuck each other in their social groups. Religion cope cannot override biology :ROFLMAO:
Maybe but it can keep MOST of them in check. Obvs a few will slip through the cracks but generally most will follow their religion out of fear their parents will kill them

What happened to being apart of the master-race?