My mum thinks David Gandy is ugly

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Mum told me she saw David Gandy on This Morning while I was at work.
She told me that he looks 52, ugly and old and that there's nothing special about "this ordinary white man".
I asked her to show me an attractive man, she showed me an early 20s robust prettyboy, saying that "he has more meat on his face"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Beanermaxxer, Mik and 4 others
958629EB 3553 49EB 8755 BD04E2A7C667

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, BigNigga69, Beanermaxxer and 3 others
She told me that he looks 52, ugly and old and that there's nothing special about "this ordinary white man".
I asked her to show me an attractive man, she showed me an early 20s robust prettyboy, saying that "he has more meat on his face"

Should’ve shown her prime Gandy -
F04813CC 47E2 4714 BB77 763AEF120A79

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 14262, Beanermaxxer and 4 others
your mother is right

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, hebbewem and datboijj
She's in her 50s and still prefers prettyboys

She's seen this pic before. She said he doesn't have a 3d face and looks too hard
What is a “3D face”, does she think Gandy is flat faced or non-angular faced?, I agree, Gandy does look rugged/hard though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What is a “3D face”, does she think Gandy is flat faced or non-angular faced?, I agree, Gandy does look rugged/hard though
By 3d face she means a youthful, full but chiseled face. She keeps showing me robust pretty boy examples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
This is what she means by "3d face"
Screenshot 35

By 3d face she means a youthful, full but chiseled face. She keeps showing me robust pretty boy examples.
Try showing her Thom Strijd -
3D900370 7D4B 4770 967D 5D48DEA855E1
242F6EF8 ED0E 4656 B849 83C3AF7697E5

she's retarded like her son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Hero of the Imperium, Nautica and 4 others
now show us how your mother looks like:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
she's coping or sum shit

gandy is peak appeal across all ages overall
chico is god for sub 18 year olds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
she's coping or sum shit

gandy is peak appeal across all ages overall
chico is god for sub 18 year olds
my mum doesn't think chico is very attractive eoither
she thinks prettyboy masc = more attractive, generally speaking. she says they have more "meat you can bite off" on their faces
the very few masc guys she likes are omar borkhan al gala for example

idk but my whem my nom was calling someone very gl he was prettyboish not full masc
my mother likes prettyboy features too
oddly enough when my mum met my dad (psl 6 in youth) he looked like a tan prettyboy
she was psl 4

my mum doesn't think chico is very attractive eoither
she thinks prettyboy masc = more attractive, generally speaking. she says they have more "meat you can bite off" on their faces
the very few masc guys she likes are omar borkhan al gala for example

my mother likes prettyboy features too
oddly enough when my mum met my dad (psl 6 in youth) he looked like a tan prettyboy
she was psl 4
oh so ask ur mum about Alexander Zanoza (check his ig) he looks like masc prettyboy af

What does she think about your dad?

What does she think about your dad?
she thinks he was very gl when they met
he was a psl 6 dark complected prettyboy, tall and toned/muscular, thick hair, female-tier lips, tan
she was quite dark featured too, 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Oh, faces like his she'd say is too hard
idk if she will say it he has very wide face and good bones, u asked about him and Manu Rios?

• +1
but guess she said nothing special ?
"The only reason why they say he is handsome is because he looks like he is mixed and he has blue eyes. I do not know his background but Gandi is like Indian or something (could be wrong). Anyway, he is rather average when it comes to facial features, his nose is crooked and he only has one good side, "front face" is the only good side he has, if you ever see his face from an angle, he is rather ugly."

t. studentroom poster

what she thinks about delon

Tell her what she thinks of me, if she doesn’t say gl then her opinion is invalid:forcedsmile:

• +1
my mum said chico looks Chinese:feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Mik and Deleted member 5786
Please do
In fact after dinner I'm gonna get my mum next to me in a live thread and you can send her pics of celebrities or users and she will rate them

Ask o pry and chico