My Muslim mates fucked white girls during Ramadan

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
This is why I say the West corrupts. 5 years ago they wouldn’t ever do such things they fasted every day during April but now they can’t even go one week without fasting Beckie’s cunt. Fucks sake over for AYrabs and nig muzzies in Europe @Xangsane should they give up their faith they said they apologised to Allah and will make up for it

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7098, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
It dosent corrupt he always wanted to do it

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ropemax
It dosent corrupt he always wanted to do it
this nigga isn’t even white yet slays more native stacylites than me :feelswah: Fucks sake I also looks and height mogg him this is why I say NT theory is underrated here.

I ain’t even Muslim and I fasted more than him and was celibate (not by choice mind you)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, stevielake, House Lannister and 2 others
this nigga isn’t even white yet slays more native stacylites than me :feelswah: Fucks sake I also looks and height mogg him this is why I say NT theory is underrated here.

I ain’t even Muslim and I fasted more than him and was celibate (not by choice mind you)
ofc NT matters lmao

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
ofc NT matters lmao
Idiots here don’t agree they say your NT “is your face :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:“ how TF are 5’7 blackcels getting decent looking girls then? How is my swarthy Arab m8 from Syria getting blonde JBs (literal JBS) to cry when he got arrested meanwhile I mogg them both and get jack shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7098, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others

He is not a muslim but nt obviously matters

• WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He is not a muslim but nt obviously matters
He is Muslim he prays everyday he just made a sin don’t disrespect him he’s MAH BOII

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Do white women have ethnic saviour complex?

• Woah
Idiots here don’t agree they say your NT “is your face :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:“ how TF are 5’7 blackcels getting decent looking girls then? How is my swarthy Arab m8 from Syria getting blonde JBs (literal JBS) to cry when he got arrested meanwhile I mogg them both and get jack shit
Nt is everything gonna overdose lyrica my nigga

Why do you care. Sounds like you just envy them but try to cope by judging them as sinners and yourself as virtuous

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Chadeep, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
  • JFL
yeah lmao fucking idiot if you dont agree, my social skills moggs my looks ,

and my slayer fit ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
tell your mate to open his dm. Send address inshallah
He's à kaffir dog, on Mecca i will find him lol, Qur'an he's à dead man, wAllah

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is why I say the West corrupts. 5 years ago they wouldn’t ever do such things they fasted every day during April but now they can’t even go one week without fasting Beckie’s cunt. Fucks sake over for AYrabs and nig muzzies in Europe @Xangsane should they give up their faith they said they apologised to Allah and will make up for it
Europe is fucked, destroyed by primal arab beasts.

I can already tell from reading multiple forums that women are savoring these fucks.

God help the Euros, this is why the white man of America migrated, they could see this future occuring. But rest assured, there are white mixed men with strong genes who are genetically fortified.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and 3 others

I can already tell from reading multiple forums that women are savoring these fucks.

God help the Euros, this is why the white man of America migrated, they could see this future occuring. But rest assured, there are white mixed men with strong genes who are genetically fortified.
Unfortunately in USA it’s BBC and Latinos taking over. I dunno what to belive anymore is JBW all in my head?

Allah is merciful but he's not stupid. They better learn their lesson.
4570EC4B 695C 4D5A A2A9 A0D7FDDCE013

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Unfortunately in USA it’s BBC and Latinos taking over. I dunno what to belive anymore is JBW all in my head?
Yeah. Latinos get Jbs.

Tan or death.

BWC or BLC or death.

Pale shows low genetic profile. Thats just how it works.

• +1
NT theory is underrated here.
EXTREMELY UNDERRATED, NT theory is law in like 90% of LTRs, hookups, etc. Only gigachad or a celebrity gets regular sex whilst being non-NT.

• +1
Allah is merciful but he's not stupid. They better learn their lesson.
View attachment 1682734
What if they don’t :fuk:
Yeah. Latinos get Jbs.

Tan or death.

BWC or BLC or death.

Pale shows low genetic profile. Thats just how it works.
Latinos are 5foot as well how are whites being cucked by them? I can get blacks because their physical prowess but Latinos is just insulting American white men should rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
What if they don’t :fuk:

Latinos are 5foot as well how are whites being cucked by them? I can get blacks because their physical prowess but Latinos is just insulting American white men should rope
They'll have to face their sins.:feelsbadman:

• +1
I can't believe that people fall for this larper's propaganda

• Hmm...
I’m repentant in my soul so it’s ok @StreegeReturn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
At least he didn't smash up bus shelters and acid face woman give my congrats to him

• JFL
Over for me, I will never have this

At least he didn't smash up bus shelters and acid face woman give my congrats to him
He’s black so I doubt he’s do acid face that’s more of a south Azn/paki thing

Over for me, I will never have this
he will marry a white woman so his future wife will have a high bodycount lol :feelsgah: he won’t get a Muslim or virgin girl because of this

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
he will marry a white woman so his future wife will have a high bodycount lol :feelsgah: he won’t get a Muslim or virgin girl because of this
I will be a low status dalit secondary school teacher

• JFL
Nothing can stop me from getting my dick sucked not even god himself!

I will be a low status dalit secondary school teacher
I thought curries were natrual businessmen use your inner caste system gentics to climb up the social business ladder

• JFL
I thought curries were natrual businessmen use your inner caste system gentics to climb up the social business ladder
I'm planning to save up and buy properties to fund my incel life

• Love it
I'm planning to save up and buy properties to fund my incel life
Same here I’ll buy my drow qween one day don’t worry @KING REIDYZ post some hot black Stacies mashallah

• JFL

Hindus are superior, specially the northern one.
Soon hindu - Joos men will rule the world.

Hes stupid for smashing while fasting, now he has to fast for more days than he should have. Dumbass nigga it aint even that hard

We live in strange times

Hes stupid for smashing while fasting, now he has to fast for more days than he should have. Dumbass nigga it aint even that hard
White pussy was calling him he couldn’t resist