My nasolabial fold doesn't go away

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Its driving me crazy I cant take this anymore @Leo0509 was right all long.

Every time I go to sleep I wake up to this fucking pronounced line, it doesnt matter how the fuck I sleep on my bed, it's still there. I managed to make it go away sleeping on the floor for 2 months and my face was looking so nice... now my facial features are completely OFF.

Yaasqueen
It angers me so much no skin care routine can possibly stop this I have barbaric thoughts and want to Richard Ramirez half of the population, it's Christmas, I was supposed to look decent and find a new gigaslut to date in a club.

Looks are everything. I need it to find a decent job I need it to date I need it to be confident and feel good about myself but how can you do it with a nasolabial fold indicating how much of a genetic failure you are?
Meltdown

That's my reality. Not even with my almost 15K post and 4k hours online can I manage this situation.
Meltdown

Farewell looks. Farewell universe. Farewell my bros :feelswhy:

Meltdown

I'm gonna swallow down my throat as much accutane as I can and see if it helps.

Also gonna have to DIY TCA peel at al least 30% retin A is worthless.

Ah and buy one of these pillows:

Slideshow new mobile2 800x437

Before after mobile 800x437

This fucking nasolabial fold wants to stay in my life and ruin it I wont let that happen...

I FUCKING WONT :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Tagging my looksmax bro @Intjcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Neurose, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
Just get fillers.

that pillow looks comfy

just wear a mask, its 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Fillers do help for this, but it's a risky area for self-injection.
Bai.

I'm feeling so mentally unstable when I look in the mirror and see this line

I will never be a big dicked chad this universe just wants me to remain and rot in subhumanity till the end of times

20200628 114916

Fillers do help for this, but it's a risky area for self-injection.
Bai.
I'm pissed off because if I were to sleep on the floor my face would recover cuz I'm not smashing it in like I do on my bed but ITS FUCKING OVER

Its driving me crazy I cant take this anymore @Leo0509 was right all long.

Every time I go to sleep I wake up to this fucking pronounced line, it doesnt matter how the fuck I sleep on my bed, it's still there. I managed to make it go away sleeping on the floor for 2 months and my face was looking so nice... now my facial features are completely OFF.

View attachment 875019
It angers me so much no skin care routine can possibly stop this I have barbaric thoughts and want to Richard Ramirez half of the population, it's Christmas, I was supposed to look decent and find a new gigaslut to date in a club.

View attachment 875017

Looks are everything. I need it to find a decent job I need it to date I need it to be confident and feel good about myself but how can you do it with a nasolabial fold indicating how much of a genetic failure you are?
View attachment 875024
That's my reality. Not even with my almost 15K post and 4k hours online can I manage this situation.
View attachment 875024

Farewell looks. Farewell universe. Farewell my bros :feelswhy:

View attachment 874987

I'm gonna swallow down my throat as much accutane as I can and see if it helps.

Also gonna have to DIY TCA peel at al least 30% retin A is worthless.

Ah and buy one of these pillows:

View attachment 874996
View attachment 874997

This fucking nasolabial fold wants to stay in my life and ruin it I wont let that happen...

I FUCKING WONT :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

View attachment 875028

Tagging my looksmax bro @Intjcel
1. SUIFUEL IF TRU
2. IF IT DOESNT GO AWAY GIVE IT 2 ME!!!! :D :D :D

do you think you have them because you've had extractions

I'm pissed off because if I were to sleep on the floor my face would recover cuz I'm not smashing it in like I do on my bed but ITS FUCKING OVER
Then sleep on the floor?
You wouldn't want to be in my shoes, so be thankful.
🙏

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
do you think you have them because you've had extractions
No. I was like this before extractions .I have them because I cant help but smash my face in my pillow or bed

Before after mobile 800x437

When I sleep on the floor it goes away but like am I supposed to live like this?

Nigga you are mentally ill JFL

My thread looks like I'm trolling but IM NOT.

I'm feeling particularly mentally unstable right now. Why? Because of the pain I have to endure waking up and not be +6ft2 9 inches huge massive D +7 exotic looking PSL.

Inbe4 you asking for too much: JUST SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP ALREADY. I am immune to your copes. You know nothing and our situations just aren't the same. Never forget this.
I can't cope with that genetic disparity and being lonely. It has nothing to do with sleeping with ONS GIGAsluts cuz been there done that already. I need feelings. Sleeping with one slut doesn't mean you're not alone JFL if you think otherwise you're just a desperate incel (no pun intended). Its rather that I haven't ever been properly familymaxxed or friendmaxxed so a part of me is constantly craving it. It's Christmas I dont have where to go or a place to come back. I be rotting this room eating some barbeque wings and cursing this this world JFL. Not even a meal to share with someone u know.

been screaming for 1 hour saying hella shit in my room. Cursing. Punching the walls. Trying to let it all out. I'm pretty sure someone listened to me in the kitchen XD they probably think I'm crazy but well dn ask dn rd ION

My nasolabial fold isnt just in my face it's in my height, in my size, and even more deep and accentuated in my MIND AND BRAIN... theyre not perfect harmonious traits and the result is a wrinkled life. I try to smooth it out with whatever I have, which DEFINITELY ISN'T THAT BAD but it's not enough for many reasons I've said throughout my 15k posts.

I'm gonna get very drunk today. I need to forget. I need to drown them sorrows. Maybe I fall down some stairs with my 4 inches lifts and end this pain :feelswhy:

and btw looks = mental health. Just stop coping. My mental health depends on how good I look, on how many inches of lifts I'm using to mog or how huge my D is :LOL:.

my gigarant is done. :chad: and btw thx for the people who always chat me up it means a lot to me.

maybe I'm drunk already JFL feel so light headed.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
My thread looks like I'm trolling but IM NOT.

I'm feeling particularly mentally unstable right now. Why? Because of the pain I have to endure waking up and not be +6ft2 9 inches huge massive D +7 exotic looking PSL.

Inbe4 you asking for too much: JUST SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP ALREADY. I am immune to your copes. You know nothing and our situations just aren't the same. Never forget this.
I can't cope with that genetic disparity and being lonely. It has nothing to do with sleeping with ONS GIGAsluts cuz been there done that already. I need feelings. Sleeping with one slut doesn't mean you're not alone JFL if you think otherwise you're just a desperate incel (no pun intended). Its rather that I haven't ever been properly familymaxxed or friendmaxxed so a part of me is constantly craving it. It's Christmas I dont have where to go or a place to come back. I be rotting this room eating some barbeque wings and cursing this this world JFL. Not even a meal to share with someone u know.

been screaming for 1 hour saying hella shit in my room. Cursing. Punching the walls. Trying to let it all out. I'm pretty sure someone listened to me in the kitchen XD they probably think I'm crazy but well dn ask dn rd ION

My nasolabial fold isnt just in my face it's in my height, in my size, and even more deep and accentuated in my MIND AND BRAIN... theyre not perfect harmonious traits and the result is a wrinkled life. I try to smooth it out with whatever I have, which DEFINITELY ISN'T THAT BAD but it's not enough for many reasons I've said throughout my 15k posts.

I'm gonna get very drunk today. I need to forget. I need to drown them sorrows. Maybe I fall down some stairs with my 4 inches lifts and end this pain :feelswhy:

my gigarant is done. :chad: and btw thx for the people who always chat me up it means a lot to me.

maybe I'm drunk already JFL feel so light headed.

and btw looks = mental health. Go preach ur copes to the millions of subhumans roping every year.
Alcohol is mentalmin and healthmin and looksmin.

If the nasolabial fold is caused by a descendent of the malar fat pad, or the collapse of the nasolabial fat pad, then altering your sleeping position or applying topical creams will not help treat this fold. You're only wasting your time.

Consult with an injector, and consider having this area treated with dermal fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
It can’t completely go away anyways

Is it worse than mine?