My natural body update with picture. Need advice

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am really lean and skinny even with 2700 calories and 350 carbs daily. I can eat what i want, i dont gain any weight :(
In clothes i look skinny af. Maybe with 3000-3500 calories i could gain some weight, but my stomach has already now problems with the high amount of food and protein. Being natural is hard and stupid.
What should i do? Just trt or full blast? How high is my bodyfat?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 14774, Moggie and 1 other person
u need bimax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Looking great OP. If I had to suggest anything while staying natty, I would say work on your triceps, lower lats and upper back a bit. I think that would round out your physique and make you look better in a shirt.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Corleone
hips too narrow

how did youwent with the face lift? will a surg perform it on you?

and your prime is already behind you
I never had a prime. My prime started 2 years ago at 26 when i did fillers, leanmaxxing skincare and hairsystem. Before i never experienced female interest or love. I am traumatized and destroyed because of the things i missed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 13710 and 4 others
Bro u r in top 10% of male population whet it comes to your body

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 20370 and spongebob
Girls dont give a fuck about body. All hot girls on the streets have boyfriends with handsome face but zero muscles.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16110 and SoonToAscend
Ye but u asking about eating more, so something opposite to a handsome face
Girls dont give a fuck about body. All hot girls on the streets have boyfriends with handsome face but zero muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I can't see your FACE.

You could obviously gain weight, 350g carbs is what the average american fatty eats for breakfast. It's not hard to gain fat, so you probably mean "clean" food. It's not hard either, you just need to have a strong mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Looking swole

You natural?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Looks great. Just go on a small calorie surplus and try to keep your BF the same.

• +1
you confuse me. you say girls don't care body but stressing over your body while you already have a good shape.

Last edited:
I am really lean and skinny even with 2700 calories and 350 carbs daily. I can eat what i want, i dont gain any weight :(
In clothes i look skinny af. Maybe with 3000-3500 calories i could gain some weight, but my stomach has already now problems with the high amount of food and protein. Being natural is hard and stupid.

why you wanna gain weight?
this is completely enough and good (if you wanna attract women)
body building body = GARBAGE... looks unnatural and not aesthetic = not desired

(FACE>BODY)

• +1
Are u pumped on photo? Idk maybe u dyel in clothes. U still has pretty good physique. Id recommend u to use 1 shirtless picture in social media/dating apps so women would know that u jacked

• +1
I never had a prime. My prime started 2 years ago at 26 when i did fillers, leanmaxxing skincare and hairsystem. Before i never experienced female interest or love. I am traumatized and destroyed because of the things i missed.
over.

why you wanna gain weight?
this is completely enough and good (if you wanna attract women)
body building body = GARBAGE... looks unnatural and not aesthetic = not desired

(FACE>BODY)
he could get a bit bigger. like 5lbs more raw muscle max. personally ive kinda figured out that sweet spot.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
what program you running

if hips to waist was better you would mog everyone

You only need another 5lbs of muscle and I feel like your physique would be almost a 8-9/10
No need for gear to get there
I would say tho, work on your shoulders and arms tho. Your delts dont pop as much for that aesthetic look.

I would guess around 6% bodyfat. I would just eat more, forget about numbers (you are likely overcounting) and bring the tanktop/tshirt muscles up a bit, get some color, and improve your posture a bit. But otherwise you have a great ottermode physique and a good base.

you look fucking hot :what:

To me he has to be top 2 - 3%. His body looks really good to me, especially since he is obv lean based on the veins visible in the lower abdomen region and adonis belt. Traps and lats look good along with chest. Tbh diminishing returns for him from here unless he roids or something. At this point his gains will be from his face.

How tall are you?

Last edited:
not in Europe/ Germany

You're not natty

he could get a bit bigger. like 5lbs more raw muscle max. personally ive kinda figured out that sweet spot.
he could get 50 lbs bigger if he had the face lol

they do but they need to like your face somewhat. u cant be ugly but even as an average guy you benefit from muscles

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
not in Europe/ Germany
ur either not jacked or too ugly
they do but they need to like your face somewhat. u cant be ugly but even as an average guy you benefit from muscles
indeed, before facemaxxing i never had a girl tell me that i was cute, not once. so why would some say that im attractive? average at best face + gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

indeed, before facemaxxing i never had a girl tell me that i was cute, not once. so why would some say that im attractive? average at best face + gym
ye same here. all the positive girl feedback, approaches and getting a girlfriend and call after building a decent body. before that i had nothing

• +1

you didnt contradict me ? :lul:

• So Sad