My neighbor called my mom a "strong woman"

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
It's crazy how easily women can play other women and beta males. Here's a quick story.

My mom divorced my dad like 15 years ago for bullshit reason, then a few years later married another dude who was younger than her and fairly wealthy, and divorced him for another bullshit reason, muh "he was psychologically abusive" (whatever the fuck that means). She has been turning my half sisters against him for years and telling them lies and putting him through hell. He has spent at least $100.000 on her stupid ass and she still says that "it's just a tactic so he can control me and abuse me" (which is ridiculous, he never abused her). Now she has a circle of friends and neighbors who all believe her lies and when they met him to reason with him (after he's been put through hell by my crazy mother) they also decided that he's an "abuser", but anyone would seem that way if you don't let them see their children and empty their pockets like that.

I recently saw my beta male neighbor who's wife is a close friend of my mother, and he starts telling me how my mother is strong and blah blah blah. That fool is so blind and an an idiot for even allowing his wife to be friends with my mother who will destroy his marriage. I'm like yeah right. Keep thinking like that you might as well become a divorced dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17791 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Tbh. I'll never marry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the origin story of this narcy htn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
He wants to smash

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.